Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    What would it hurt to try?

Just because it's a political agenda does not mean that man made GW is not real.

Does it make the sidewalks cleaner if I told you all the sidewalks in town were covered in gum and promised to clean them if elected mayor?

No....the sidewalks are covered with gum, but by your way of thinking they are spotless since I used the sidewalks to become an elected official.
    Because Padawan implementing things like carbon credits and mandating certain industries spend hundreds of billions on retro futting great filters mechanisms destroys an already fragile economy.

Because the certain political agenda's priority is not clean air but more control

Because you dont trade liberty based on science thats had to be manipulTed to make sense.

To describe the Dempcrat party as Insidious is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I want to see if you are willing to do research and find conclusions that destroy yo9ur pre-conceived idea of what is and what is not.

A TRUE scientist would not have a pre-conceived idea (and they would not sell their degree(s) for a grant). Rather, they would seek truth. Look throughout history, you will find them.

A side note: Our countries would not exist if Columbus was not thinking OUTSIDE the box... because at the time folks thought the world was flat.
    I have done just that many, many posts ago with Robo on the GW topic. Learned a bit and gave a lot of good information and outlined my thoughts on it all. What preconceived ideas do I have that need to be destroyed? You seem to take a superior attitude and yet you give nothing to back it up.

Tell me what science can be done today without funding of some sort, either from government, industry, or special interest groups? You seem to be living in a fantasy land.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I have done just that many, many posts ago with Robo on the GW topic. Learned a bit and gave a lot of good information and outlined my thoughts on it all. What preconceived ideas do I have that need to be destroyed? You seem to take a superior attitude and yet you give nothing to back it up.

Tell me what science can be done today without funding of some sort, either from government, industry, or special interest groups? You seem to be living in a fantasy land.
    One has to think outside the box to understand what Scrog posted a while back... Ponder it (consential science vs factual science) for a few days... and let me know what you figure out.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

One has to think outside the box to understand what Scrog posted a while back... Ponder it (consential science vs factual science) for a few days... and let me know what you figure out.
    Why would I bother oh wise one? You have yet to answer my requests.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Why would I bother oh wise one? You have yet to answer my requests.
    Noise, noise, noise...

Show me some history to support you ideas... Like why the Roman empire fell? Or why Nazi Germany fell...

Again... thinking outside the box renders a larger view... yet many (probably most) folks are either not smart enough, or too fearful to do so.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Noise, noise, noise...

Show me some history to support you ideas... Like why the Roman empire fell? Or why Nazi Germany fell...

Again... thinking outside the box renders a larger view... yet many (probably most) folks are either not smart enough, or too fearful to do so.
    You are starting to sound like Robo.

You are starting to sound like Robo.
    Perhaps because Robo and I understand things not discussed in the pop media or with sound-bytes?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567