Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Supreme Court decision probably means jail time for me

the government can kiss my ass.

i'm not buying health care insurance.

because i'm trying to start my own business i'm already a target for the IRS, now by refusing to purchase health care insurance i'm going to be a huge target for the IRS.

they can charge me for what health care really is, a new large tax.

being part of the 2% who will not participate, i do not comply with corrupt government.
    i expect to have problems with the IRS within 5 years

-------------------------------------------------

"My Supreme Court Prediction"
    Wolfstrike 3/28/12

httpdifferent forum

i have a bad feeling that the supreme court is going to hold up their ruling on health care until after the election.

they hear the case for 3 days before they go back to perma-vacation, they said that they will release their meaningless opinion before the election, but i have a feeling they will drag it out so it doesn't effect Obama.

health insurance totalitarians have already stated that they expect the ruling to pass the court by one vote.

my spidy senses are already picking up bad signals....
    the other day they had a biography of justice John Roberts talking about how "conservative" he is.
    making sure it's well known this is a "conservative" supreme court ..which it really isn't.

Scalia and Thomas are on record for conservative voting, and we got 2 guys who are supposed to be hard-core conservatives,

we got 4 fruits and nuts

then the guy Kennedy "the moderate" will be the one to take the payoff and pass the mandate
    - Wolfstrike

------------------------------------------------

"Supreme Court and the heath care bill"
    -Wolfstrike 4/12/12

httpdifferent-forum

i predict that if the Republicans can't get rid of Romney as the moninee, the supreme court will uphold the healthcare mandate
    - Wolfstrike

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.....everybody knows it ain't right or legal. Things are gonna change. Americans are not going to put up with this crap...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

All I have to say about this is if you voted for Obama you have no right to complain about any of this. The whole country is going to hell and it's all the fault of the american voters if you want my honest opinion.

All I have to say about this is if you voted for Obama you have no right to complain about any of this. The whole country is going to hell and it's all the fault of the american voters if you want my honest opinion.

if you're planning to vote for Romney you have no right to complain either

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    if you're planning to vote for Romney you have no right to complain either
    lol I figured that would rattle some chains :P

instead of Kennedy being the turncoat, Roberts voted with the Marxists in an orchestrated attempt to make the Supreme Court look unpredictable

the next step of the political oppression is the news media is going to start telling you about all the bad things involved with the bill after they kept their mouth shut for years
    Last edited by wolfstrike; 06-28-2012 at 09:30 PM.

I have no problem with you refusing to pay for health care. I think they need to set up a national data base. You get finger printed, retina scans, and it goes into the data base. Then next time you show up at a Doctors or the Emergency Room you'd better have a valid credit card with high limit on it, and no way off getting out of paying the bill. Either that or you can gouge both your eyes out and cut both your hands off. I tired off footing the bill for a bunch off deadbeats when I seek medical services.

nope you just get insurance before you go to ER remember cant exclude you for preexisting conditions. but since they can do that your next purchase as mandated by the govt is a chevy volt or face a tax penalty and lose everything you think you own(you dont really own it govt does and that tax bill that comes every year is your rent payment)

you people have been completly bamboozled about the cost of health care.

just because they charge $1500 for an xray, doesn't mean that's what it costs.
    ...it's 10 cents worth of electricity.

it doesn't cost $2500 to allow somone to sleep in a hospital room.

it doesn't cost $1200 to pick someone up in an ambulance.

these are the things that caused our health care problems in the first place.
    and forcing everyone to pay these bills, ...they pulled out of their ass, is no kind of solution

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    you people have been completly bamboozled about the cost of health care.

just because they charge $1500 for an xray, doesn't mean that's what it costs.
    ...it's 10 cents worth of electricity.

it doesn't cost $2500 to allow somone to sleep in a hospital room.

it doesn't cost $1200 to pick someone up in an ambulance.

these are the things that caused our health care problems in the first place.
    and forcing everyone to pay these bills, ...they pulled out of their ass, is no kind of solution
    Sure didn't 30 years ago did it? Problem now is hospitals have to pay for those that don't pay.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

If Oby gets re-elected, declare yourself a non-citizen. You immediately will get free health care, not have to pay taxes and not be required to show ID or proof of what country you recognize as your citizenship.

Be a man wolfstrike.....dont let them put you in jail....... go down heavily armed and swinging.

Be a man wolfstrike.....dont let them put you in jail....... go down heavily armed and swinging.
    this is just a posting title

the truth is, the county jail in Los Angeles is so bad, i have no intention of ever seeing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast