Post Likes

Confused goodman warranty $$$$$$$$

--Goodman will pay a Class "B" labor rate!! Know of any links that explains??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doug1111 View Post
    --Goodman will pay a Class "B" labor rate!! Know of any links that explains??
    If you don't know, they you're not able to collect.

Do you have a license to operate a HVAC company in your state?
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    Thanks hvacvegas - you gave me the lead Service Bulletin * SR-060 ** I found it online & printed it. CONDENSATE BLOW OFF 2nd page claims must be filed on Warranty Express with authorization code 8795 bla, bla, bla, etc. I was curious how much $$$ is a class "B" labor rate. Not Ok for prices here looking for a LINK for more info THANK YOU!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doug1111 View Post
    Thanks hvacvegas - you gave me the lead Service Bulletin * SR-060 ** I found it online & printed it. CONDENSATE BLOW OFF 2nd page claims must be filed on Warranty Express with authorization code 8795 bla, bla, bla, etc. I was curious how much $$$ is a class "B" labor rate. Not Ok for prices here looking for a LINK for more info THANK YOU!!!!
    Class B labor depends on your agreement that goodman will pay you.

Which means that if you don't have a labor agreement with goodman, you don't get anything.

Some contractors would get peanuts.
    Some would get several hundred.
    Again, it would depend upon the agreement you have with goodman.
    Mostly, standard rates in your market + weight you have with goodman to keep you happy.

You can't enter into an agreement unless you have a license.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Post Likes
    hvac vegas *** Thanks for the info. I do not plan on getting paid for this & did it my way & also claim had to be processed before dec 31 2014 -- Also curious what the maint kit looks like . Johnstone has it but can not find pic on line** Thin plastic between coil & back of unit- plastic inside of drain pan. Working so far & system has more issues-- too small return *E pan too short & more problems

Post Likes
    Class B is the amount of time. Your labor dollar amount is registered with Goodman if you're in the Asure program. If not in Asure, it's $xxxx an hour.

I don't have the rate schedule handy. It's in the Asure brochure at your local distributor.

(you can send a PM and I'll give you the xxxx).
    Perhaps you should have read the instructions before calling.