Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    Great for controlling your own citizens, too.
    what did Eisenhower say?.......Oh yea....."beware the military industrial complex" and now I guess homeland security (securing who?).

Quote Originally Posted by Cooked View Post
    Yeah, but then your truck might not start.
    Every now and then Vehicles around here with P.A.T.S. won't start, it mostly effects GM vehicles. It has something to do with the military, even though they deny it. They asked a mechanic, who refused to be identified, at a dealership how to get around it, and he basiclly said there wasn't a way. Just keep trying till the vehicle started.

P.A.T.S. = Passive Anti-Theft System

Oops. Never mind.

I wonder who they are transmitting to? At a mile high they could cover a very large radius on the ground even at VHF frequencies. Since, they can't be shot down, (unless you happen to have stinger missles and a launcher), the only way to stop them would be to jam them. But what frequencies are they transmitting on? I'd also guess they are using spread spectrum modulation. Then you would have to have a mobile transmitter because they would triangulate a stationary transmitter on the ground. With a mobile transmitter to jam their signal, it wouldn't have as much power as a stationary transmitter. So, me thinks this is very hard to defend against. It does fell like 1984.
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. -- Psalm 14:1

Well it looks like you can bring it down by transmitting the right radio signals to it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...overnment.html
    The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. -- Psalm 14:1

As I understand it, some military drones (the larger ones) relay through a satellite. If so, then they ONLY receive commands from above... whoops.

Regardless... it appears living underground may be the only way to hide if that is your desire.

MeThinks we are a lot closer to a '1984 style' life than we believe. If it is a real issue... there will be movies about it soon. Shame the public only realizes these things when a movie (which is grossly inaccurate) comes out. Says a lot about how (not) smart the public is.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    what did Eisenhower say?.......Oh yea....."beware the military industrial complex" and now I guess homeland security (securing who?).
    I'm surprised that our military hasn't been outsourced to the Chinese. Most federal offices are currently attacking our population, in regards to immigration and energy.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Last edited by Space Racer; 07-16-2012 at 07:40 PM.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

The Texas Department of Public Safety (state troopers) is already using autonomous drones to patrol the border for drug smuglers and I've seen a TV report that the Los Angeles Sheriffs Department has them in testing.

Do a search and check out the Global Hawk that the USAF plans on deploying. The capabilities are stunning and downright scary. Apparenty this bird can see through a sandstorm, snowstorm, rain and fog and flies at 60,000 ft. I saw a demonstration where it pick out a random carm on a New York freeway and it identified the make, model and year of the car and even told how many passengers were in it and the sex of the occupants. Future Weapons - Discovery Channel I think.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT

Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

I see drones everyday...many have obama bumper stickers on their car and bridge cards.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Thumbs up

Welcome to my world.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast