Post Likes

Product Question

http://www.nucalgon.com/products/aer...-foam-no-rinse

Has anyone here used this before? Looking at things as an HVAC contractor I would rather charge to pull the coils and clean them outside the unit. Here at the plant if I could get away without having to actually pull the coils I am ahead of the game.

I have always discouraged people from using products other than simple green and a water hose to clean coils because I was always under the impression that most of these products contain acid and it is impossible to rinse away completely so it eats away at the coils.

The person that recommended this said it contains no acids.

Post Likes
    We have used it in impossible situations the condensation "rinses" If its plugged you still going to have to brush off the majority otherwise with this you will just wind up with a mess. This works when the dirt really hasn't "bridged" the fins

Post Likes
    Used some last night after shutdown. Went from a 65 degree supply air temp at the unit to 58 degrees. Very happy camper here!!

Post Likes
    A couple of weeks ago I was on top of a walk-in and saw half a dozen empty cans laying around. Pretty sure they weren't used on an evaporator.