New Here

Thread: New Here

New Here

Just thought I would introduce myself as I am new to this site, well sort of, I was a member many years ago before all the changes. Now I'm back A little about myself, I am the owner and sole employee of my own company for the past 20 years. I do mostly residential A/C, some commercial A/C, and light commercial refrigeration, as well as small domestic appliances. I charge by the beer can cold method, just kidding guys I know how to use superheat and subcooling methods, and I even own a micron gauge Seriously though you all seem like a great bunch of guys and I look forward to participating in your forums.

cool ..grab some coffee and come on in...but don't make any sudden moves around Bob, he is stressed.

Welcome. This site is great, most members are very helpful and will go above and beyond to help you. Get pro membership so you can use the tech forums where we can talk about troubleshooting specifics

Thanks, as soon as I get my posts up I will apply, what exactly is needed to apply for pro status? Thanks.

welcome (back), READ all those rules (can't say I have).
    somewhere here is a list of requirements for each status (where-beats me)
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.