+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frigon Meth heads & slum lords

Post Likes
    Average House next door to my shop never a prob with the neighbors for previous yrs was bought by a new owner 18 mo ago. Since then we are on the 3rd group of meth heads and always with 5 (8 once)dirty kids running a muk. Around my shop now If it's glass including a truck window, security light ect it don't matter, it gets BB gunned. Foot traffic in and out of that place constantly.But then thats better than when a couple guys attempted to drive through the shop lot to the back of the rental house to be less seen.

OK easy going Frank is pissed enough now.

I never could figure why the property owner who is a picky homeowner/business guy himself lets 2 family's live in a small house till yesterday. He's getting 3 times the going rate total for his property.

Is it my fault that a friend County Detective that works for a Sheriff that served on my board when I was a Rotary Club president, seem to take a person interest in my neighbor and search the house, garage, property and even the garbage??

End result that bunch is moving. The word now is a guy will be moving in that was busted several yrs ago for stealing money from a medical fund raising acct to save his infant twin daughters...to buy crack.

"The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Post Likes
    Why does the slumlord like leasing to criminals? He
    must have criminals in the family.

That sucks man!, I would always be worried about someone busting in my shop to steal sheit so they can buy their fix.

Good luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in