Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Today the death toll has risen to over 80 because of the heat and humity.110 to 115 everyday.I've been on a few second and third opinions and I've found about 25 percent were told they had bad compressors when all they needed was a run cap or something small.I saw Payson's post about A/C stings in Phoenix.I will call the news station in my area and see if they would do something.You can fix A/C and you can cure thives but you can't fix stupid.

Originally posted by thoglow
    I saw Payson's post about A/C stings in Phoenix.I will call the news station in my area and see if they would do something.
    Stings do nothing for "any" of us but hurt this whole industry
    by making all of us look like crooks so if you do that it will only hurt you, unless during the sting they make sure they post a big sign up to call thoglow because he is a honest guy.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

I dont think so ,MrBill.

I think its just ashamed that it takes being on the news to find a remedy.
    But I'm still glad they do it.

[i]Originally posted by mrbi[/B]
    by making all of us look like crooks so if you do that it will only hurt you, unless during the sting they make sure they post a big sign up to call thoglow because he is a honest guy. [/B][/QUOTE] Whats the matter?Got a problem with honest people.Performance pay techs would have a problem with being looked at.How do you make your money?

Maybe Nate will get some free adverising on there.

Originally posted by jacob perkins
    Sorry did'nt mean to get the blood pumping so early Mr Bill and MR perkins but how do you feel about thives?When I was off in the millitary back in 1990 someone ripped off my mom just like the crap I see today.You are probably right hidden cameras are not the answer but what is?I do know one thing I will never work in another PRO pay system again Been there done that.

Global warming.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I do think it does put everyone at risk.Honest company owners with guys that might have an dishonest employee and not know it could really hurt his bussiness.Now that is the bad part.

hay man,
    I was on your side. It's us against mrbill.

and after my snotty remark about nate , mrbill might join with us.

theres no hope for diceman though. his mind is made up.

GLOBEL WARMING???? We would`t have globel warming if these homeowners would stop putting in ponds in their backyard.

Originally posted by bigbird
    GLOBEL WARMING???? We would`t have globel warming if these homeowners would stop putting in ponds in their backyard.
    Yeah that Dice raised the RH on the whole east coast by 10% with that dang pond.

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Originally posted by thoglow
    I saw Payson's post about A/C stings in Phoenix.I will call the news station in my area and see if they would do something.
    by making all of us look like crooks so if you do that it will only hurt you, unless during the sting they make sure they post a big sign up to call thoglow because he is a honest guy.
    I agree. The last thing you want to do is have a negative perception of the HVAC business as a whole broadcast to customers in your area. A customer doesn't know if you're honest or not, that's why word of mouth is important. But shining a negative light(sting) on HVAC does noone in this industry any good. JMO.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Originally posted by jacob perkins
    Yea, that would be the real kicker, if a tech wearing a NATE patch was caught condemning a compressor for a bad compressor.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast