Its from Jolly olde England after all not a nigerian scam

THE FREELOTTO™ COMPANY
    UK HEAD OFFICE
    SUITE 23-30, LION TOWERS
    CENTRAL LONDON
    ENGLAND
    http://www.freelotto.com

Dear Winner,

We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the FreeLotto™ draw held yesterday. All 10 winning addresses were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails. Your email address emerged alongside 9 others as category 2 winners in this year's Annual FreeLotto Draw.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £1,000,000.00 pounds (one million pounds) only. The following particulars are attached to your lotto payment order:

(i) Winning numbers: 37-13-43-85-67-11
    (ii) Email ticket number: FL754/22/76
    (iii) Lotto code number: FL09622UK
    (iv) The file Ref number: FL/04/736207152/UK

Please contact the under listed claims officer via email: pb.3310185@yahoo.com as soon as possible for the immediate release of your winnings:

Pete Brown
    Chief financial Director
    The Freelotto company

N.B: Steps to claim your prize

1. Winners must immediately pay a non-deductible amount of £ 595.00 pounds only as fee before claiming their prize for the processing and handling of award. Note that your prize have been insured to the real value of £1,000 000.00 pounds hence no deduction can be done.

2. Please quote your Reference number in all correspondence with the claims officer.

3. Winners should send to claim officer account detail or address where they want their prize paid or sent.

4. Winners must send their names, address, and telephone number and means of identification (international passport or drivers™ license) to claim officer to process immediate payment of their prize.

Winners are advice to keep this award confidential until prize are claimed to avert incidence of impersonation by unscrupulous elements.

Once again on behalf of all our staff,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sincerely,
    Promotions Manager
    The FreeLotto™ Company
    -------------------------------------------------
    The FreeLotto Awards is proudly sponsored by a conglomerate of international IT companies. The freelotto Internet draw is held once in a year and is so organized to encourage the use of the Internet and computers worldwide.

We are proud to say that over 200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Just another Nigerian 419 SCAM

Some guys have all the luck.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by The Penguin

Pete Brown
    Chief financial Director
    The Freelotto company
    [/B]

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust anybody named "Peter Brown" even tho our school board did just hire "Dick Friske" as a consultant.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

This is truly your lucky day! I am a licensed processor of FreeLotto™ claims and, since I am located in the US of A, I can process the claim for far less than £595.00 pounds! As a fellow member of this board you are entitled to further discount. Contact me right away and the claim will be yours for only $1500.00 USD! Act now to avoid costly fluctuations in the exchange rates.

Your one and only true friend and admirer,
    Tim Najarobi
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.

Dear Mr. Penguin,

I have been expecting your reply since a few minutes ago but it just wouldn't come.Please i really need to know what's going on. Send me a mail to get me informed,because i am presently lost.Also how about the claims fee,am still expecting it.

yours sincerly,

Rev.Tim Najiroba.
    The posts and comments made by me are in no way affiliated with any company or organization. They are simply my personal opinions.

Now he is a Rev? Wow that was fast.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Dear Mr. Penguin,

Please would you get in touch ASAP. I would like to know when you will be sending me the claim fee?

Also, please can you tell me if you know a gentleman by the name of Diceman? He contacted my via email a few days ago and wanted to trade a sack of rice for your lotto claim ticket.

I would appreciate your swift action on the above matters as I am due to fly to Alaska shortly and would like to finalise these matters quickly as once I leave I will be unavailable for 3 weeks.

Kind regards.

Rev.Tim Najiroba, DMD ESQ

Dear Mr. Diceman,

You too can become a Reverend today! Just mail me a internet link registration fee of $50 and go to http://www.pulc.com/ . I think it is very much your calling!

Truly,
    Rev.Tim Najiroba, DMD ESQ OBGYN

The cheque is in the mail ! I got a cheque made out in USD
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains