Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Reading over on Roy's thread on Zippo got me wondering, what do you guys (and gals) collect for hobby or to pass on to kids. As you read, I used to collect Zippos and will probably start up again. It was fun and it is something I can pass on.

Now this may sound weird but I also have every birthday, Chrismas, Fathers Day, Congradulations, etc Card ever given to me since I was a teenager. Going through them sometimes really brings back memories of family past and old lost friends.

Pope,

Be nice before you get yourself in trouble, it's not called for!

Bob

[Edited by HeyBob on 07-26-2006 at 10:25 PM]

cd's (music) books, knives, cooking gadgets, photos, TOOLS, fishing and camping equipment.

[Edited by renaissanse man on 07-26-2006 at 09:41 PM]
    Luke 6:31

Empty hot sauce bottles....... I always buy differant ones so every bottle is differant

pay cheques

What do you got?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Ya know pope everytime you post that crap you just keep proving the point : that you are being a complete Infantile DICK
    Why don't you give it a rest already its getting real old and boring
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

I used to collect fishing lures and different tackle until my son got old enough to start picking at it and go fishing himself. I was checking it out one day and found 2 whole boxes empty of lures. The crappy thing about it is that he only caught one fish and lost the rest of the tackle.

WH, those old hand carved lures are worth some bucks. My dad used to collect them and sell them at antique shows.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

I collect GD merchandise, mushrooms, pictures, and I also do the card thing.

Brandy

I have a decent collection of tequila bottles and beavers.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Beavers?...oh nevermind.

Theodore Roosevelt

Old Tractors

I got a few old Ford tractors, had a John Deere G also, sold it to a guy who informed me as he loaded on his trailer that it was worth more in peices than as whole tractor..........kinda burned my onion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast