Thread: Customer Tips

Customer Tips

Leavin the basement out in the country, I get up the stairs and he meets me with a dozen eggs, asked if I would like them! Heck yes! He sed he just got them out of the henhouse, they would put jumbo size from the grocery store eggs to shame, and they were still warm!

The call was warranty on a Feb 2014 90+ furnace for a retired farmer, 80 yrs old, cusses more than I do. Pressure switch is intermittent, been ohming out the thing, blowin and suckin (insert jokes here) on the hoses with the multimeter attached to the spades. Was open for about a minute, shook it, tapped it, then got it to short out after I listened for the diaphragm to close. He has two wood burners so the 5 (ALT0176) outside won't bother him for a night.

Omelettes tonight!

Had the manager of a Cracker Barrel give me a couple pies when I was on an emergency call the day before thanksgiving.
    Free lunch at a bunch of restaurants I was doing calls at (I never asked, it was always offered).
    Some of those restaurants offered but I politely declined. I didn't want to eat anything out of their kitchen.

I have had a hand shake to a tray of cookies. It's all good. I usually am happy with the look in their eyes when I tell them their a/c isn't DOA and I can make it live again.
    Nemo me impune lacessit.

How much blood do I have to bathe in to get clean?

Don't look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Got 4 tickets to a hockey game box seats for fixing a chiller during a college basketball game.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnierandall View Post
    Leavin the basement out in the country, I get up the stairs and he meets me with a dozen eggs, asked if I would like them! Heck yes! He sed he just got them out of the henhouse, they would put jumbo size from the grocery store eggs to shame, and they were still warm!

The call was warranty on a Feb 2014 90+ furnace for a retired farmer, 80 yrs old, cusses more than I do. Pressure switch is intermittent, been ohming out the thing, blowin and suckin (insert jokes here) on the hoses with the multimeter attached to the spades. Was open for about a minute, shook it, tapped it, then got it to short out after I listened for the diaphragm to close. He has two wood burners so the 5 (ALT0176) outside won't bother him for a night.

Omelettes tonight!
    ask for the mini-first timer layer eggs. about the size of a large marble, many contain twin yolks.

i've had lunches and dinners free from a local, well known restaurant (they have a clean kitchen), $250 cash, cookies and treats of all types, wine and booze (moonshine), and

sex. bj's are always nice from hot women...

wheeeee
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears.