Post Likes

CSR/Accounting Software

Currently we are using quickbooks for accounting, and that is more or less the only software we use. We are looking to move to something more specific to contractors. We are trying to find an all in one program, or a combination of compatible programs, that will include CSR, Accounting, Inventory Management, Dispatching, etc.

We're doing a demo with a desco rep today and possibly a WinTac rep next week. We also have Service Titan, Aptora and a few others in the back of our minds.

I'd just rather see some reviews from people who aren't paid to convince me to buy their product.

So, what software does your company use and what are the pros and cons of it?

Post Likes
    We are currently on ESC but its getting a bit outdated for our size company(25 field techs) and does not have a lot of features we would like for marketing when our marketing budget is in the mid 6 figure range. We just signed up for Service Titan but i am on here today to ensure im making the right call.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

Post Likes
    It's funny you should say that. After much research we decided to go with ESC because their price and features seemed like the most reasonable for our <10 tech company. We thought Service Titan looked very impressive, but was overkill for a smaller company like ours. So, I think you and I both are headed in the right direction. Best of luck with Service Titan.

Post Likes
    Give Service Titan a try. No, I am not a member of their company but that is who we use for our invoicing, accounting, CSR, dispatch, etc. It's a great software that will allow for you to maximize efficiency.

Post Likes
    From a tech stand point, service Titan is pretty good. Very user friendly. I was even able to figure out almost everything on the adminstrative side of things. I was one of the more computer literate people at my last shop, so I got to play around with it and show techs, csrs, dispatchers the basics.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulsReno View Post
    Give Service Titan a try. No, I am not a member of their company but that is who we use for our invoicing, accounting, CSR, dispatch, etc. It's a great software that will allow for you to maximize efficiency.
    Service Titan does not do inventory.