Air exchanger dripping

My venmar constructo air exchanger is dripping water. I cleaned the filters and core and even re leveled the unit. It still leaks after a few hours of use. wondering what else it could be. When I open the door the damper on the unit shuts and closes. Is it possible that it is still malfunctioning at some point?

Cheers

ERV or HRV? HRVs will have condensate dripping from the drain. ERVs not so much.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

HRV. It's leaking around the edge of the door in corner.

Is the drain plugged? Filters clogged?

What's the outside temperature?

Filters were just cleaned. Drain is not clogged. Temp is around 0 celsius

This a plumbing problem. The heat exchanger has a drip rail that is connect to the drain tube. The drip rail should be located under the center of the heat exchanger. Also the tube can be air locked causing the drip rail to overflow.
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Look at the insulation on the door of the unit. Is it crushed allowing condensing.