Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Makes Me Sick

Re: Re: doesn't mean your not guilty.

Originally posted by trane
    Originally posted by James 3528
    The unique thing about our criminal justice system which at times I am not proud of, is that you usually are tried to determine guilt. He wasn't charged. He wasn't tried.
    The point I was trying to make is why would they charge him with anything when they don't even punish the one that actually committed the crime. I'm all for finding out if he is to blame for her actions but not until she is executed for what she did. Until then I see no need to put blame on someone else.
    I think you missed the part where we don't execute the mentally ill, children, the handicapped and lawyers like other countries do.

I didn't miss it, we don't even punish them.

What good would it do to kill her?
    Would it make some of you happy or what?
    She killed her own kids, not yours.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    What good would it do to kill her?
    Would it make some of you happy or what?
    She killed her own kids, not yours.
    So since it was her own kids that makes it right?

So if I kill your neighbor, I can be executed, but if I kill mine, I can get away with it?

Thats a twisted way of viewing it.

Originally posted by trane
    Robo you have tried that line before with me. Tell me when your time comes if really doesn't matter when or how. It may not matter after your dead but it sure does until that time. This was murder and to me the worst kind, kids. Put the blame on someone else, sounds like an easy way out to me.
    I am certainly not making any defense for this woman, nor do I have any answers as to how to handle such a situation. I also very much understand your feelings as I have to suppress my own.

I think the point that some of us are trying to make is that "there, but for the grace of God, go we." Hopefully none of us will ever be in such a situation, but are we truly capable of judging a mother who murdered her own children during a mental breakdown in which it is very doubtful that she was fully aware of what she was doing?

Again; I don't know. I only know that I am not good enough to judge this woman.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Mental Illness

If you don't understand it, you may be suffering from it.

You know guys I may be wrong but I am tired of people killing and or molesting kids then being found insane. You guys want to fix them and I want to finish them. Lets count the kids that are killed or molested in the future by those that get punished my way. Now check the grave yards for kids killed by people we tried to fix.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123