Bad Condenser coil

Have a Tecumseh condensing unit on a walkin freezer that has become very corroded from being exposed to salt air. The condensing unit is in pretty good shape, with the exception of the condenser coil. I'd try to clean the coil, but I know if I touch it even with a garden hose, I'm gonna blow all the fins off of it. The tag for the condensing unit is right under the spot where the condensation drips off the suction line at the compressor, so it's totally obliterated. Any suggestions on how to get enough information to Tecumseh to purchase a replacement coil? The previous service company has put in an accumulator, and from the evidence of a suction filter and brazing, they have replaced the compressor. Unit is an R-12 that has been converted to MP66, with Alky oil. System is running and holding at 15 degrees, compressor is strong and valves are good. Liquid line is too warm, so know the condenser isn't removing enough heat.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

Get the info off the compresser if possible and the dimensions of the freezer box. They should be able to give you the coil size.

uni,

As Mikey stated, get the model and serial number of the compressor. Measure the condenser coil, get the FPI, rows and tube size. Also state the number of fans and get any numbers at all that are visible. Take a picture and post it.

We can figure out something.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a new R404a condensing unit or system to me?

Sorry, just read where you said condensing unit is in great shape other than corroded coil. I missed that part...