Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The news is saturated with Israel-Lebanon thing. What happened to the Iran and N. Korea issue?

I feel like we are not being told everything. Its very odd that this crap started during the G8 summit and also when the heat was getting turned up on NK and Iran.

Some folks are calling this the beginning of WW3. If it is, we better get our sheit together. Our guys are scattered all over the globe.

Imagine if NK envaded SK right now. Why is it that no one else in the world kisses Israeli ass like we do? Also, I dont want UN troops over there protecting Israel. Let their own people die over there sheit, and... they want a 20 mile buffer zone that stretches into Lebanon. Why doesnt it go 10 miles into Israel and 10 into Lebanon?

These are my excramental issues.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

If NOKE invaded SK right now, more soldiers from other regions would NOT help. I've heard this claim from many that we're spread to thin, however a ground war will not ensure in either NOKE or Iran. There will be special forces involved in key areas, but such a war would be fought largely from air. Plus, Seoul is only 30 miles from the DMZ. There's hardly a chance of actually saving it. The strategy there is to make the battle so painful for NOKE that they will quickly pull back. Unfortunately, it isn't a good scenario for either side, but the Chonger will pay a heavy price if he attacks and he does understand this.

BTW, Iran is more of a problem than NOKE IMO. Our sheit is together militarily. No need to panic. Countries play games. It's inevitable. But the world is not falling apart.

Some folks are calling this the beginning of WW3. If it is, we better get our sheit together. Our guys are scattered all over the globe.
    No kidding, I have been saying this for almost a year on this non-sense forum..

Why is it that no one else in the world kisses Israeli ass like we do? Also, I dont want UN troops over there protecting Israel. Let their own people die over there sheit, and... they want a 20 mile buffer zone that stretches into Lebanon. Why doesnt it go 10 miles into Israel and 10 into Lebanon?
    Thats a good question! America's asskissing to Isreal is what has got into the hot water we are in with the middle east to begin with...Does it take another Isreali war to prove that? Apparently it does...

But Isreal wants a buffer zone? Of course they do, but not at their expense, and certainly not at the expense of their "lebensrhealm" that they have been perpetrating since 1948... You wonder why some people in the middle east hate Isreal?

I say, let Isreal fight this war on their own, and own up to the consequences of their actions, without European and US support and financing, and we'll see how long they last...

I am sure Keither, the super zionist, is probably googling some muslim hate images to post to prove a moot point after he reads this...

Originally posted by oloenneker
    No kidding, I have been saying this for almost a year on this non-sense forum..

Why is it that no one else in the world kisses Israeli ass like we do? Also, I dont want UN troops over there protecting Israel. Let their own people die over there sheit, and... they want a 20 mile buffer zone that stretches into Lebanon. Why doesnt it go 10 miles into Israel and 10 into Lebanon?
    Thats a good question! America's asskissing to Isreal is what has got into the hot water we are in with the middle east to begin with...Does it take another Isreali war to prove that? Apparently it does...

But Isreal wants a buffer zone? Of course they do, but not at their expense, and certainly not at the expense of their "lebensrhealm" that they have been perpetrating since 1948... You wonder why some people in the middle east hate Isreal?

I say, let Isreal fight this war on their own, and own up to the consequences of their actions, without European and US support and financing, and we'll see how long they last...

I am sure Keither, the super zionist, is probably googling some muslim hate images to post to prove a moot point after he reads this...
    There are a lot of jewish politicians in Washington and there is rather wealthy group that lobbies congress on behalf of Israel....

I have nothing against Israel or the Jewish people but we do send an awful lot of money to Israel and we do give them our blind support.

Back in 47 or 48 the USA actually was against forming the nation of Israel....we have certainly come a long way.

another little bit of trivia...when the Israeli army was first armed a lot of the weapons were captured nazi weapons...wonder if they left the swastikas on or if they ground them off ??? Ive never seen an ex nazi weapon with the markings ground off...but Id say none of the Israeli arms ever made it back into the surplus weapons market...probably melted em down.

"The Israeli version of the Mauser Kar98k rifles differ from the original German version in that they have had all of the Nazi markings and emblems removed and replaced with Israeli Defence Force and Hebrew markings as part of an effort to ideologically "purify" the rifles from their former use as an infantry weapon of the armed forces of Nazi Germany."
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    More trivia there were
    * * * * *Jewish field marshals & other officers, in the German military during WWII.
    * * * * *British assassination squads ( right after WWII ).

[Edited by lk on 07-27-2006 at 12:59 AM]

We should cut Israel loose

And let them go it on their own. They are the true intruders in the middle east. They have always been nomadic squatters!

World War III officially started on September 11, 2001. It had been brewing for quite some time as Muslim factions attacked non-Muslims in various places worldwide.

North Korea is desperately trying to gain headlines because the egocentric leader of that lost country thinks he can actually get somewhere by threatening the U.S. If N Korea actually starts crap, it will be handled by Asian countries.

Iran is behind what is going on in the Middle East with Israel and its enemies.

World War III has been going on for several years already. Its just a different type of war then we are used to being able to easily define.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq

Iran is behind what is going on in the Middle East with Israel and its enemies.

World War III has been going on for several years already. Its just a different type of war then we are used to being able to easily define.
    Well if that is the case, then let Isreal and Iran fight the "final war" that they have been embroiled into over all these years. Let them fight each other, fairly and justly... We'll see who the winner is in the end... And whoever wins, will control the area...Isreali or Iraninan... It does not matter. Thats how war works...

Isreal has made the first step...And the US should stay out of it. None of our business..

does that include monkey business
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, American officials said Friday.

The decision to quickly ship the weapons to Israel was made with little debate within the Bush administration, the officials said. Its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding the Israeli bombing campaign in a way that could be compared to Iran's efforts to arm and resupply Hezbollah.

The munitions that the United States is sending to Israel are part of a multimillion-dollar arms sale package approved last year that Israel is able to draw on as needed, the officials said. But Israel's request for expedited delivery of the satellite- and laser-guided bombs was described as unusual by some military officers, and as an indication that Israel had a long list of targets in Lebanon still to strike.

[Edited by lk on 07-27-2006 at 01:11 AM]

Originally posted by lk
    does that include monkey business
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    The Bush administration is rushing a delivery of precision-guided bombs to Israel, which requested the expedited shipment last week after beginning its air campaign against Hezbollah targets in Lebanon, American officials said Friday.

The decision to quickly ship the weapons to Israel was made with little debate within the Bush administration, the officials said. Its disclosure threatens to anger Arab governments and others because of the appearance that the United States is actively aiding the Israeli bombing campaign in a way that could be compared to Iran's efforts to arm and resupply Hezbollah.

The munitions that the United States is sending to Israel are part of a multimillion-dollar arms sale package approved last year that Israel is able to draw on as needed, the officials said. But Israel's request for expedited delivery of the satellite- and laser-guided bombs was described as unusual by some military officers, and as an indication that Israel had a long list of targets in Lebanon still to strike.

[Edited by lk on 07-27-2006 at 01:11 AM]
    The US adding more fuel to the fire of anti American hate from the middle east....

WHIP.......YOUR A GREAT TOPIC STARTER

Many have "ideas" of what "might" happen. And I can't stop laughing at the "Seoul would be gone" or whatever was posted. I don't have time to trace post's and quotes and preview things so i don't make any mistakes.

Those with anti-agressive or pro-peace post's haven't been there or have only heard from uncle joe bob's cousins friends mailmans sisters dog, how things were when they ran duct work at bessy may's daddys cousins house.

Do you really believe we can't handle any country or any combined countries in this universe our selves? If you have any fear of RONK, Hizbadorks or any one else you need a wake up call. And many of our proud troops would love to give it to you....once you make it past me.

The world is not melting, and I am super dissappointed in the "world is ending" mentality the left is breeding.

We have the best hearted, most courages, best trained, best equipped military in the world. NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US. AND WE HAVE SUPPORT OF MANY OTHERS.
    ISRAEL IS NOT AN INVADER....THEY ARE PROTECTING THEIR DEMOCRACY AND CONSTANT DEFENSE OF TERRORISM NEEDS NO DEFENSE FROM TRUE HVACERS!!!!!1

Damn got carried away there!! But it's the truth, if your worried about this "minor test" for ISRAEL.. you are very bored. the ISRAELI AF is highly skilled and they don't take no ****....I admire that!! YOU should to, unless you are a member of greeen peace.

Re: WHIP.......YOUR A GREAT TOPIC STARTER

Originally posted by ikey
    NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US. AND WE HAVE SUPPORT OF MANY OTHERS.
    ISRAEL IS NOT AN INVADER....THEY ARE PROTECTING THEIR DEMOCRACY AND CONSTANT DEFENSE OF TERRORISM NEEDS NO DEFENSE FROM TRUE HVACERS!!!!!1

Good fukin God (if there is a God), you're a moron..Yep a rubber stampin' moron...

Imbecile...

Re: Re: WHIP.......YOUR A GREAT TOPIC STARTER

Originally posted by oloenneker
    Originally posted by ikey
    NO ONE CAN DEFEAT US. AND WE HAVE SUPPORT OF MANY OTHERS.

Good fukin God (if there is a God), you're a moron..Yep a rubber stampin' moron...

Imbecile...
    Hey Chowda head..... you ever done something else besides act like your tough?

Let me guess, you'd vote for hillary if she ran, right?
    You call me an imbecile, surprised you spelled it right, for being proud of our country and having enough faith to say it? Go live in France you would be perfect there.
    Talk tough, ***** about your country and it's politics, but enjoy every tax cut you get.

You probably spit on our courageous Vietnam Veterans when they got home!!!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK......YOU POS!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast