Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hmm

Needed a 10 seer coil. They had it. Got it though Johnstone. On the way they said which is what I had my guy tell the customer. One week later, no coil. I call. Miraculously it left Texas that day on FedEx. Ever wonder why it just left whenever you do a follow up call? I had already gotten and paid the bill. So it comes. Drain pan busted. Lucky it was horizontal.

It seems the only thing that matters in our society any more is the transfer of money from one hand to the other. And the more the better. Quality and compassion are long gone. It will be our demise IMO.
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

You should of

Originally posted by James 3528

Needed a 10 seer coil. They had it. Got it though Johnstone. On the way they said which is what I had my guy tell the customer. One week later, no coil. I call. Miraculously it left Texas that day on FedEx. Ever wonder why it just left whenever you do a follow up call? I had already gotten and paid the bill. So it comes. Drain pan busted. Lucky it was horizontal.
    Called your bud old Robo!!

Like I keep telling ya'll (that's Southern for "you all"), the quality of the distributor is what makes the difference.

By the way James; "world" is not spelled w-o-r-d and there is no such animal as a "10 SEER" coil. Had you posted what you needed here, I could have steered you toward a new coil that would have worked just right.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Like I keep telling ya'll (that's Southern for "you all"), the quality of the distributor is what makes the difference.

By the way James; "world" is not spelled w-o-r-d and there is no such animal as a "10 SEER" coil. Had you posted what you needed here, I could have steered you toward a new coil that would have worked just right.
    HmmHmmm, I'm still waiting for those 2 we talked about before. What was that, 3,4,5 months ago? Johnstone says still back ordered, same with Pioneer and a few other companies. I ended up Redneck Rigging a different type of coil in.

Robo hater of Santa and savior of all that is good~~~~~~man.

If I ever get the rights to H-Talk the cartoon? Your persona would be based on Dom Delouise.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

WORD was used on purpose. Like their "word" is useless. Like "It's on the way" which is very important when it is 100F.

All the guys I deal with at Johnstone in metro atlanta Are pretty good at what they do. They are a lot better than the brand specific distributors I deal with. The people at my local URI are awesome. They used to be metro refrigeration... until URI bought them out.Kept the same people on staff.Good move. I think Atlanta Metro Heating and A/C is a decent name for a company, no?
    Luke 6:31

Well I needed a condensor fan motor and new blade for a Trane RTU today. Not tomorrow but today. They have the motor but no blades. None, nor do any of the other 4 Trane stores around. LaCross has them but they haven't been unpacked yet and will be Thursday before they do it. What the hell do they mean they aint been unpacked yet? Open the f'n box and send me a blade !

Originally posted by mattm
    Well I needed a condensor fan motor and new blade
    Just curious, what was wrong with the old one that it wouldn't get you by till you received the new one?

No one carries anything anymore everything is getting to be special order, went to pick up some backplates for some programmable stats, none in stock nowheres, tried Johnstone, Acme, Grainger, etc., etc., ended up having to order them and have them shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

Unhappy

Ordered a compressor for a large kitchen reefer a couple of months ao from Johnstone. Had it right there at the store and would send it right out. 4 phone calls and 6 days later I finally got it.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Originally posted by frozensolid

Robo hater of Santa and savior of all that is good~~~~~~man.

If I ever get the rights to H-Talk the cartoon? Your persona would be based on Dom Delouise.
    Good choice. Dom is a funny guy
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast