Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

customer complained about me

She said I muttered under my breath about working on her unit. Also said I made her feel guilty about not replacing her system. She couldn't afford a new unit because she just got home from 3 weeks in Europe.

Jason

put them on the sh*t list, next time they can sweat, f-em

what a bunch of brain damaged people
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I hope you brought your skill saw with you.

Who in their right mind would have installed that?

It was my second time there, it has a two year evaporator leak. My back started hurting when I heard her name. I only went because I figured this time she would buy a new one. When I heard about Europe, I knew I was beat!
    Jason

That's pretty cool. It took a lot of work to build the deck around that thing.

They probably use that as their dust pan too when they sweep the deck bwahaha.

Thats the trade bro, you can go from hero to zero in one service call.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

had a drunk 50 something son of an old lady threaten to kick my a$$ for refusing to work on one like this.

it was a mobile home that they moved into, called us out to bid replacing or moving because they wanted to build a deck where the unit was.

went back a couple weeks later to service the unit and they did just like the photo. I told the mother why I was not going to touch it, lay down to get at the service valves, luck to get panel off and that it was not going to work properly due to restricted air flow and then the son came storming out cussing up a storm and in my face. Mother kept telling the son not to do anything and he decided not to.

I walked and we won't go back!!!
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

This picture definitely makes the list of lousy looking installs. You can't make everyone happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post

Thats the trade bro, you can go from hero to zero in one service call.
    That's the f-ing truth man.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ1534 View Post
    This picture definitely makes the list of lousy looking installs. You can't make everyone happy.
    I am willing to bet that the unit came first and then the deck came much later.

If it was installed after the deck, then it was done by a hack.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

I simply let them know when I can get to the controls, I'll work on it and it isn't my job to tear things up to access it- my insurance won't allow it.
    If there is any heat, as in a drunk or out of control person- I explain I need to go get something and don't return.

That is just so awesome on a number of levels...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Who would want to replace that anyway......Awesome decoration.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast