Hi Guys, wouldnt be for you gUys and this site Id probably go nuts the past year. Fell off the ladder almost two years ago. Right from the start things didnt go right, from a surgery that didnt work another surgery WC is fighting not to give me. Even though I have my bad days with pain I can only feel for the guys and ladies that are sitting around waiting for there meds or waiting to starve to death because WC can and does get away with it. When they finally have you totally desperate they pull out that ace, oh we have a pic of him lifting something or look at that we have pics of him doing this or that, which they can always get at one time or another. People dont realize just what WC can do. In my case it s been 9 months, thats right 9months without a penny, all because they can fight doctors decisions on legitimate injuries you are suffering, in my case all Im waiting for is back surgery and to get reinstated for benefits. The frustrating part is if it wasnt for my back and pain I to probably would of said ok you win I have to get back to work. Its a big joke like I said thanks again for listening VICTOR

bad as I hate to say it....time for an attorney

Mmmmmmmm Hmmmmmm

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I was fired from a job because of a claim....blew out a knee, had surgery, went back to work after only a month....was fired that day for a bull$hit reason!

Spotts, if I got your post right, sound like a reaaaaaaly nice guy to work for!

yep time to lawyer up

You will find most health care proffesionals are in cahoots with wcb inso far as they are encouraged to keep treatments to a minimum and recieve a bonus for doing so. Particulary with physio

I have experienced this first hand my self

They will use every trick they have to get out of paying for anything
    the fact is their tactics work so the ykeep doing it.
    For sure there are some people milking the system but they treat everyone as scammers
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Its sad when someone deserves WC and has to go through all the BS. Around here all the rail road workers have had a back injury or are about to.

Funny you should mention that, I serviced an injured engineer's a/c the other day...Must be catchin'. How do you hurt your back by driving a train? No trane jokes please.
    Luke 6:31