Post Likes
    never messed with a lot of toyo heaters , just your average oil gun. I have been told not to use number 2 fuel in a toyo , i'm in alaska. Is it two thick????whats the deal?????

Post Likes
    I'm suprized you're not using at least a Kero mix so far North. There's only 1 wall heater model and 1 boler model approved for #2 oil. I'd recommend a good spin on filter and the use of high quality #2 oil. You might want to change nozzles more frequently also.

Post Likes
    i am not sure toyo even has a nozzle??????some kind of low pressure deal, almot a drip furnace i think . Are we talking about the same type of furnace???

Post Likes
    Sorry, Are you asking about a space heater? They make oil fired water heaters that use a gun with a nozzle. Same with a sealed combustion wall heater. A regular heater with a wick can only use Kero.

Post Likes
    there is no wick, has a float in a bowl like a carb on a car...it has a hot surface ignitor in a cumbustion chamber and a low pressure pump the brings the fuel to a bunsen type burner inside the chamber... it is direct vented and it is a space heater......never saw one untill i got up here, oil company says only # 1 fuel, but , dont know

Post Likes

Smile

do not use #2 oil or you will be sorry.i have installed these for ten years and #2 oil will plug them up and then you can toss it in the trash.

Post Likes

* * * * * * * * * *eh?

Post Likes
    phinncraft, do you see any problem with useing the fuel out of the pump at the gas station??? what about half #1 and half# 2??? thanx for the input