Thread: NEWBIE HERE!

NEWBIE HERE!

Before I start my introduction, I want to thank a gentleman that goes by "HEYBOB" on here for bringing this forum to my attention,my class were on a field trip @ a trade show this past spring and met him! Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is DANTE , I'm spanking BRAND NEW to this field of work! I spent 10 yrs working with a big auto supplier, job became redundant,and less of a challenge for me! Last FALL saw a commercial for Dorsey School HVAC/R Program which caught my attention, Contacted them, Enrolled ,Very satisfied with the program, Great Instructors,Alot of book work lol, I myself need to build a little more confidence in the Hands on part of it still! I start my EXTERNSHIP next week for 6 weeks,which I'm still seeking, preferably in Oakland/Wayne County any recommendation guys? Then set to GRADUATE August 3, 2012!!! Im NERVOUS ,but EXCITED guys this is my NEW CAREER can't wait to meet cool new people !

Dante

welcome aboard,

you'll need to get that post count up to find/get the good info

why wait so long to get here

oh,
    where's the inferno
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.