Confused How to use the York recycling unit feature to remove oil from saturated refrigerant

Can anybody explain to me the proper way to use the recycling feature on the York refrigerant recocery and recycling unit to remove the oil from saturated refigerant, model # RSR-1100V. Unless I missed something in the destructions it doesn't make any scence to me?

ever worked on a machine before., much experience?
    i would suggest more reading,
    saturated ? no machine needed , only the chiller is needed for correction of ur issue., what are the alarms are u getting if any., what makes u think that that freon is saturated?
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Yes I have been working with HVAC&R for over 40 + yr's Currently I'm working on a York YT system oil kept leaving sump and not coming back the individual kept adding oil to the sump. now the refrigerant is yellow telling that it is saturated, checked the purge unit for possable leaks, did replace the check valve coming from the condensor to the purge unit suspect it to be bad and allowing oil to be dumping into the condensor side. Now I susspect that the refrigerant is so saturated that it is unable to be picked up by the Eductor and transfering back to the compressor so it can go into the oil sump and boil off the refrigerant properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_R2008 View Post
    Yes I have been working with HVAC&R for over 40 + yr's Currently I'm working on a York YT system oil kept leaving sump and not coming back the individual kept adding oil to the sump. now the refrigerant is yellow telling that it is saturated, checked the purge unit for possable leaks, did replace the check valve coming from the condensor to the purge unit suspect it to be bad and allowing oil to be dumping into the condensor side. Now I susspect that the refrigerant is so saturated that it is unable to be picked up by the Eductor and transfering back to the compressor so it can go into the oil sump and boil off the refrigerant properly.

Adding oil to a machine that does not need it, is not what is supposed to happen,
    If ur car takes 5 quarts do u add 10?
    Try to run machine full loaded and take out what u put in
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

jim
    first off, do you have a heater on the bottom of the storage tank? If so, you could always heat the tank up and take VAPOR off the top of the tank, through a copper coil that is in an ice bath and then into the chiller. this distillation process leaves all of the oil in the recovery tank. Id have to look at a schematic of the valves on that machine, but you could also set the machine up to pull vapor off the top of the tank and discharge the condensed liquid into the chiller.

r404a

also check that your eductors are not plugged up

r404a