Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dorcy

I use the Dorcy 41-4750... my first one has lasted 10 months now, with everyday use on my tool belt.

1) Uses 4 AA batteries- since I'm a big NiCad fan, I use re-chargeables, and they last at least 2 weeks.

2) Strong center beam with a wide cone around it. Perfect for service! So strong you can't look into the beam.

3) Lightweight- used to carry a 2-D Mag-light.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o02_s01_i00
    Experience is what you have an hour after you need it.

Surefire all the way! You pay for what you get with this company.

Edit: These lights were made with LE and the Mil in mind. If you want a flashlight that can take a beating and stand the test of time then Surefire is your ticket.

If you want more flashlight info than you thought existed check out Candle Power Forums

My personal recommendations are:
    Big light, very bright, belt holster: FourSevens Quark 123^2 Turbo X
    Small light, still likely brighter than most you've seen, shirt pocket: FourSevens Preon 2

I actually enjoy shopping for and buying this kind of thing but I've got no excuse since these fit my service work habits perfectly.

I also dont use a trouble light more than once or twice a year, instead I prefer a head lamp like this one.

Surefire is no doubt the rolls-royce of flash lights, but I own a terralux and it has worked great for five years now. I am going to mount one on to my .338 lapua and that will be the real test of durability!

i currently use the coast px25 this light is great over a year old been dropped countless times and still works great super bright i think 200 lumens every coworker tries to lift if from me as they borrow it , also use this in the woods for tracking deer during bow season the bright white light is great for tracking a blood trail love this light

I don't need a light so bright it burns my eyes when shining it on a schematic- that's what my Streamlight would do.

I can't hold tools and a flashlight at the same time.

I started using one of these and will never go back. Can hold it in your hand or wear it.

Perfect for installing Tstats.

zebra light is the best for me,the old one last me 2 year with 200 Luman for only 1 AA and it come with headband too. http://www.zebralight.com/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234