Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Obama is a militant gay activist.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120615/D9VDQUOG3.html

Obama spoke to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender guests during a White House reception marking LGBT Pride Month.

I stand by the post title, obama is a sexual and moral and social accepted norms pervert.

Not my intention here to attack homos, but a presidential reception for homo activists is just really, really wrong.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Wow, don't play nice with others, huh? This is America, not Iran. Maybe you should move there.

Quote Originally Posted by MicahWes View Post
    Wow, don't play nice with others, huh? This is America, not Iran. Maybe you should move there.
    Funny you must like our Marxist/communist, anti American, pro gay, anti Military, racist, anti Christian Muslim alien for our President. To each is own. And I held back a little on Obama. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Nope, I really dont care much for Obama, but not for any of the reasons you put forth. Most of them aren't even remotely true. Any person with capacity to apply basic reasoning skills should easily be able to figure that out. It is hard to reason with unreasonable people though.

Nope, I really dont care much for Obama, but not for any of the reasons you put forth. Most of them aren't even remotely true. Any person with capacity to apply basic reasoning skills should easily be able to figure that out. It is hard to reason with unreasonable people though.
    How do you feel about him passing out workers permits to illegal aliens withou going through Congress to pimp for votes ?

I guess there arent enough Americans without work ?

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Move over
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Homosexuality is become a political issue, they [the queers] have made it so. 2% of the population is trying to push their version of 'NORMAL' down our throats. The public has regected homosexuality as normal, obama embraces homosexuality as a normal and worthy cause.

I think it is wrong.

Again, my point here was to bash obama, not homosexuals. But I can bash homosexuals also if I need to, to be consistent. I just did not see that as necessary. My point was that obama is in fact a homosexual activist. He is.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    How do you feel about him passing out workers permits to illegal aliens withou going through Congress to pimp for votes ?

I guess there arent enough Americans without work ?
    Please try to stay on topic friend.

Explain to me, please, how 2% of the population is trying to force homosexuality down your throat? Obama, like most thinking, open-minded people, understands that people of all kinds deserve basic rights and freedom from discrimination. Homosexuality only becomes a political issue when politicians use it as a tool to further their own causes. Nothing gets certain people riled up like making proclamations about how the gays are going to cause the ruin of civilization as we know it. Educated people have long known that homosexuality, while not normal when using laws of percentages, is a naturally occurring anomaly that has existed since antiquity in many groups of animals. Reasonable people of greatly varying intellect can easily surmise that the existence of homosexuality in no way harms their own lifestyle one bit. Many members of my own family have had struggles with acceptance of homosexuality, mostly all religiously based. All of them have come around now that they have lived and loved several homosexual family members.

Explain to me, please, how 2% of the population is trying to force homosexuality down your throat? Obama, like most thinking, open-minded people, understands that people of all kinds deserve basic rights and freedom from discrimination. Homosexuality only becomes a political issue when politicians use it as a tool to further their own causes. Nothing gets certain people riled up like making proclamations about how the gays are going to cause the ruin of civilization as we know it. Educated people have long known that homosexuality, while not normal when using laws of percentages, is a naturally occurring anomaly that has existed since antiquity in many groups of animals. Reasonable people of greatly varying intellect can easily surmise that the existence of homosexuality in no way harms their own lifestyle one bit. Many members of my own family have had struggles with acceptance of homosexuality, mostly all religiously based. All of them have come around now that they have lived and loved several homosexual family members.
    Funny I have no gays in my family or extended family, cousins, 2nd cousins, aunts, uncles, etc. but you have several. Must be a mutant gene in there somewhere?

You look at our education system with the commie love NEA trying to force acceptance as "normal" two mommies or two dads. This is just sick and they want to adopt kids to boot so them can brain wash them also. Just sicking to the nth degree. That 2% has the support of all the commie loving Democrat politicians.

Can't pray in school but you can teach acceptance of perversion. Can't say anything good about Western Christian civilization but you can teach how "peace loving" Islam is after they attack us on 911. The whole thing is sicking.

They need to go where they belong back into the closet and not out in public flaunting there perversion. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I made it clear, I never set out to beat up on homosexuals in this thread. I just trashed obama. That is all.

Homosexuals, in my opinion, are freaks. Sexual perverts. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. Our president entertains them, so I am personally offended.

How am I not nice to others? Who am I not being NICE to in my OP?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast