Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    OMFG! If Bush was bypassing Congress and he did, I'm sure you'd be throwing a fit.
    The only foolish person is the one in the White House ignoring the rule of law. And Bidens a tool as well.
    Only so many enforcement resources to allocate. Intelligent enforcement demands these limited resources be deployed against serious crimes and serious malefactors.

There is no bypassing congress or ignoring the rule of law...merely a wise use of the available assets to enforce the laws.

I only throw fits over serious matters, not trivial political grandstanding of this type.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Yeah, how dare you Robo only pointing out one of the two sides of Obama's mouth.
    Actually it was the reporter for yahoo news (an apt moniker for a laughable journalistic wannabe source) and a gaggle of wingnut talking heads who either incompetently or intentionally cut off Obama's very next words, which had they been reported would have rendered all this partisan panty twisting moot.

Robo's sin was eating it all up without a particle of critical thinking or effort to find the complete quote; especially since he incessantly brags about his extensive and objective research.

Your sin is getting sucked into an intellectually devoid position and then posting it for all to see.

Sad, but such is the fate of Fox viewers.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

I doubt any of you know the stress of being the president, having to decide the fate of millions of people...all the while those millions are watching and complaining about your every move.

I would be willing to bet if any of you treated your boss at work this way you would be out of a job in a heartbeat. If the president was anything like a business owner you could wake up one morning and find yourself without citizenship just for complaining....so consider yourself lucky.
    Last edited by AStudent; 06-21-2012 at 08:11 AM.

If the President was a business owner or even had a real job in his life before the oval office, I might have a shred more respect for him.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I doubt any of you know the stress of being the president, having to decide the fate of millions of people...all the while those millions are watching and complaining about your every move.

I would be willing to bet if any of you treated your boss at work this way you would be out of a job in a heartbeat. If the president was anything like a business owner you could wake up one morning and find yourself without citizenship just for complaining....so consider yourself lucky.
    Hey student are you enrolled in Karl Marx University or what? Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You're under the impression that Obama possess' the capacity for empathy.

His main personnality disorder prevents him from sincerely giving a ratts ass about anyone other than himself.

Look up narcisism

Also no one forced him into the candidaacy. It was his massive ego that pushwd someone so lacking in fundamental intelligence and experience to pursue a job thats so critical.

You think a guy that had two books filled with lies written about him before accomplishing anything noteworthy gives a crap about anyone but himself ?

You have so much to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey student are you enrolled in Karl Marx University or what? Thank you very much
    No.....you sure do like to complain but not actually do anything to fix the problem.

I would bet that you take advantage of VA benefits but are completely against government ran healthcare.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    You're under the impression that Obama possess' the capacity for empathy.

His main personnality disorder prevents him from sincerely giving a ratts ass about anyone other than himself.

Look up narcisism

Also no one forced him into the candidaacy. It was his massive ego that pushwd someone so lacking in fundamental intelligence and experience to pursue a job thats so critical.

You think a guy that had two books filled with lies written about him before accomplishing anything noteworthy gives a crap about anyone but himself ?

You have so much to learn.
    Look at this very thread and tell me again that Obama cares about no one but himself....he gave amnesty to children who were dragged across country by their criminal parents....these kids were not given a choice in the matter...you tell me what should be done...should we ship them back to the country they came from so that they could be put in orphanages since we have probably locked up their parents....or should we lock these kids up too?

OMFG! If Bush was bypassing Congress and he did, I'm sure you'd be throwing a fit.
    The only foolish person is the one in the White House ignoring the rule of law. And Bidens a tool as well.
    It's best to not even pay attention to geer. He is known to post whatever will get a reaction, no matter how ridiculous.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Look at this very thread and tell me again that Obama cares about no one but himself....he gave amnesty to children who were dragged across country by their criminal parents....these kids were not given a choice in the matter...you tell me what should be done...should we ship them back to the country they came from so that they could be put in orphanages since we have probably locked up their parents....or should we lock these kids up too?
    Out of the goodness of his own heart.....

Like I said you have much to learn. Why did he wait so long ? Why not 3 years ago ?

Why this close to the election ?

Because he's trying to get votes. Its orchestrated .

He cares about maintaining power. He's a fraud. You realize they've confirmed up to 39 lies in his bio "Dreams of my Father "?

He cares about no one but himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Out of the goodness of his own heart.....

Like I said you have much to learn. Why did he wait so long ? Why not 3 years ago ?

Why this close to the election ?

Because he's trying to get votes. Its orchestrated .

He cares about maintaining power. He's a fraud. You realize they've confirmed up to 39 lies in his bio "Dreams of my Father "?

He cares about no one but himself.
    Have to completely agree with Six on this Student...It's great you look at it from the stand point of the children, very admirable. However the fact is it's nothing but gaining the votes. This is the same party that doesn't want you to show ID to prove you are legal when you vote.

And the bottom line is, the law is still broken. If a 14 year old helps his 40 year old dad carry items away from a robbery we still punish him. Not the same sentence as the father.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Yep how many families are torn apart when an American citizen goes to jail ?

Apparently being a illegal gives you more rights

Like the time Obama said the private sector was doing fine and the he went on to say the private sector wasn't doing fine.

Oh and like the time Obama said he was for single payer system then went on to say he never said he was for a single payer system.

Oh, and don't forget the time Obama said he was against gay marriage and then went on to say he was for gay marriage.

Yeah, how dare you Robo only pointing out one of the two sides of Obama's mouth.
    Guilty as charged. It's difficult to keep up with what Obama is telling us from day to day;

http://www.therightsphere.com/2012/0...us-flip-flops/
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast