Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well once again you put me on the right track. The cooling tower was not working as design. After removing the top covert to see how dirty my turbulator were, I realized that the flow pattern was not quite good. Although the turbulator were quite clean. This tower has 4 valves feeding each one bank of turbulator. I find out that one of them was overfeed and one being almost empty. Last time I adjusted the distributions valves on it, I focused at getting as much flow trough it as I can, around 4400 GPM. Now, I have about the same flow on each bank but my flow is a bit lower at 4200 GPM. But the results are there. I got a nice drop of almost 10 Fahrenheit at the entry of my condenser.

Im still learning a lot with these things, your help is really appreciated.

I go this web page http://spxcooling.com/en/ to use their free tower sizing. What I find out is that I have a Marley Sigma Wood cooling tower. Wondering what size I should have. I give it a try. They suggest a cooling tower using 2 30 Hp motor. What I have is 2 25 Hp motor. Enough close to call it good.

Thank you

Glad things are improving for you. If you don't mind a bit of unsolicited advice: developing a good working relationship with a reputable, experienced service provider can make your life much easier.

Double post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12