View Poll Results: With what you know now how would you decide

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of Murder 2

    6 11.76%
  • Guilty of Manslaughter

    11 21.57%
  • Guilty of involuntary manslaughter

    4 7.84%
  • Not Guilty

    30 58.82%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 189
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well I guess I didn't misread you. You appear to be way out in left field and could say some things but I won't. IMO you do not deserve to live in New Zealand or any other Western country. Perhaps the in the culture of the 3rd world, communism, Islam or Africa would be more suited to you with your mind set. Wow is all I can say. Thank you, thank you very much
    Well Glenn, who can not take a joke now.
    The points made, is that our history is not all sunshine and roses, and in New Zealand we also had cannibals (A bit of history). If it were not for lateral minded people (I will not use the word liberal, as this has different meaning between us), then the good and the bad would not of changed.
    I will not judge your or our or any race based upon forefathers failures, neither by the successes. The past has gone, it can not be changed, We can only change the future by our actions.
    So my statement is just as ridiculous as many of the conservative statements made in these threads.
    PS we are sheep shaggers as well. (JOKE)
    Last edited by barbar; 06-19-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Sounds like your happy the commies won. Wouldn't have if the commie loving Democrats didn't pull the plug on us and our allies including New Zealand I might add also. Funny going against your own soldiers and Western Civilization and Culture.

    Perhaps I am misreading your post. So I will back off and let you say again how you feel about it. I'll cut you some slack here. Thank you, thank you very much
    Firstly I have great respect for all honorable soldiers "period".
    I see nam as 2 bully boys shyting in some one else's back yard. The nam culture should be left in Nam, why should you force western culture on them.?
    The commies won, what difference did it make "nothing" The war should not of happened!
    If you had of won, what would of happened, a big shyte fight with China or USSR??

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well, being both conservative and liberal as well as a bit indistinctly odd, I would like to point out that over the centuries there is not one ethnic group that has not been slaves at one point or another or has not been bigoted of some other group at one point or another. It is an unfortunate feature of human nature to be negative about our differences rather then to celebrate them and enjoy them.

    New Zealanders certainly have no right to a pious attitude when it comes to bigotry. I am not speaking of anyone specifically, and certainly not you, barbar, just saying that there are bigoted ghosts in all of our closets somewhere.
    I totally agree.
    We are all bigots of some form or description, some by nurture and some by experience (normally a bit of both), should we just except it or attempt to better ourselves.

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    I beg to differ on expectations for blacks by liberals. The libs expected not only their votes but to constantly stir things up, squawk about injusties, 'fairness', reparations, and riot when they didn't get what they wanted. All the ensuing chaos was exactly what the liberals wanted because they could spin that into the need for more government, more programs, more spending which equals more slaves and more power to them. I'm ashamed the blacks haven't awakened to realize just how badly they have been used and enslaved by their liberal masters.
    Yeah that's true, but that is not really what I'm talking about. I was talking about the bigotry of lowered expectations in relation to: Reading, writing, math, being a productive member of society. Liberals don't think blacks are up to it because...well...they're black. It is up to them (white liberals) to provide for them because they view them as incapable of achieving the same standards as whites.

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Firstly I have great respect for all honorable soldiers "period".
    I see nam as 2 bully boys shyting in some one else's back yard. The nam culture should be left in Nam, why should you force western culture on them.?
    The commies won, what difference did it make "nothing" The war should not of happened!
    If you had of won, what would of happened, a big shyte fight with China or USSR??
    I wonder if the millions of vietnamese who were slaughtered after the u.s. pulled out would agree with your view. They were slaughtered because they did not fall in line...the communist line.

    The communist regime forced it iron fist on an entire population.

    The war may have been misguided, but the effort was noble in the minds of most free people.

    Same thing happened in Cambodia. Pol Pot.

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Should of kept them as slaves, cook em up when they are no longer productive.??????? yum yum!!!!!, What it would be to be a conservative.
    Thanks, all who have read your scribblings are all a little dumber...congrats.

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Thanks, all who have read your scribblings are all a little dumber...congrats.
    Well that is good, you have proved me wrong, yet again, you can get dumber.
    Pleased I can still be taught something new. Must be the liberal in me!!!!!!!!!

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,270
    Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    I wonder if the millions of vietnamese who were slaughtered after the u.s. pulled out would agree with your view. They were slaughtered because they did not fall in line...the communist line.

    The communist regime forced it iron fist on an entire population.

    The war may have been misguided, but the effort was noble in the minds of most free people.

    Same thing happened in Cambodia. Pol Pot.
    Verses the 5million + killed directly because of the war. (pick which evil you want, neither is right)

    I think you will find that most intelligent free people think it was just a pure waste.

    No excuses for a sadist barstwrerd like POL POT

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    I totally agree.
    We are all bigots of some form or description, some by nurture and some by experience (normally a bit of both), should we just except it or attempt to better ourselves.
    From your postings, I'll assume that you, like myself, want to at least attempt to better ourselves....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  10. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    Yeah that's true, but that is not really what I'm talking about. I was talking about the bigotry of lowered expectations in relation to: Reading, writing, math, being a productive member of society. Liberals don't think blacks are up to it because...well...they're black. It is up to them (white liberals) to provide for them because they view them as incapable of achieving the same standards as whites.
    You are absolutely correct on this. The leftists used and abused ethnic minorities by convincing everyone that those minorities are not as good as White folks and so we Whiteys need to taking care of them.

    Ironically, Obama himself is living proof that leftist Socialists are wrong about ethnic minorities in the U.S.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    I wonder if the millions of vietnamese who were slaughtered after the u.s. pulled out would agree with your view. They were slaughtered because they did not fall in line...the communist line.

    The communist regime forced it iron fist on an entire population.

    The war may have been misguided, but the effort was noble in the minds of most free people.

    Same thing happened in Cambodia. Pol Pot.
    We still had no right to get into that conflict. It was not our battle. It was not place to intercede in that part of the world at that time. We were never attacked by Vietcong, Chinese or even Russians.

    As it turned out, the Vietnamese have adjusted quite well under their Communist regime and we are now kissing butt with the very Chinese that our American soldiers were being killed by while in Vietnam.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,979
    Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Verses the 5million + killed directly because of the war. (pick which evil you want, neither is right)

    I think you will find that most intelligent free people think it was just a pure waste.

    No excuses for a sadist barstwrerd like POL POT
    It wasn't a complete waste for American industrialists who made a lot of money supplying that war. There is a reason for everything.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,944
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    We still had no right to get into that conflict. It was not our battle. It was not place to intercede in that part of the world at that time. We were never attacked by Vietcong, Chinese or even Russians.

    As it turned out, the Vietnamese have adjusted quite well under their Communist regime and we are now kissing butt with the very Chinese that our American soldiers were being killed by while in Vietnam.
    Funny please explain that to lucky S Vietnamese soldiers, government officials and workers who survived 10 to 15 years in a "reeducation" camps. I have talked to several of the survivors who have been welcome guests at our monthly Nam veterans meetings. It would make your heart bleed. Can't imagine what happened to them and those who did not survive. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event