View Poll Results: With what you know now how would you decide

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty of Murder 2

    6 11.76%
  • Guilty of Manslaughter

    11 21.57%
  • Guilty of involuntary manslaughter

    4 7.84%
  • Not Guilty

    30 58.82%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 66 to 78 of 189
  1. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I'm partial to my own race.
    Somebody doesn't like that, it's their problem, not mine.

    Comm, you're pi$$in' up a rope trying to make your point to some members here.
    True that.

    But at least they got a alternative opinion based on common sense and integrity.

    Whether they agree or not they need to know how absurd their position is.

    Im proud of my race and heritage too. I make no apologies for being related to a culture that brought about technological advances and engineering advances that made modern life possible.


    Years of attending a school district where I was taught that only one race was allowed to be proud of their heritage taught me early on the hypocricy of the inclusive culture.


    I teach my children the same. Not to judge on the basis of skin color but to be proud of who they are.

    Of where they came from and what their German and English ancestors accomplished.

    The real racist are the people who use the accusation of racism to win a argument

  2. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    True that.

    But at least they got a alternative opinion based on common sense and integrity.

    Whether they agree or not they need to know how absurd their position is.

    Im proud of my race and heritage too. I make no apologies for being related to a culture that brought about technological advances and engineering advances that made modern life possible.


    Years of attending a school district where I was taught that only one race was allowed to be proud of their heritage taught me early on the hypocricy of the inclusive culture.


    I teach my children the same. Not to judge on the basis of skin color but to be proud of who they are.

    Of where they came from and what their German and English ancestors accomplished.

    The real racist are the people who use the accusation of racism to win a argument
    Right on both you, commtech and DW. Expect I don't know if the pro Martin and or anti Zimmerman crowd have an opinion based on common sense and integrity. Good posts both of you. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  3. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    We've got at least one kid around town that acts like he and Crayon are twin brothers. He almost got blown away by a shotgun owning concerned neighbor last week. I say both Crayon & Chad are without a doubt recidivists.
    If I've posted this before, excuse me please.


    http://search.abclocal.go.com/search...x=0&submit.y=0

  4. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,304
    True equslity is Al Shsrptons and Hesse Jacksons worst enemy. A man regardless of the color of his skin has to compete on a level playing field is the last thing they want.
    Black fire fighters getting promoted over their white counterparts even though they couldnt pass the test after multiple attempts is not equality.

    Students that get picked over higher scoring or more intelligent stzdents because of their skin is darker.

    Entire school systems being dumbed down because standards had to be lowered to appease the under achievers.


    It ensures a society mired in mediocrite.


    There are kids graduating out of local High Schools who cant read or write.

    Is that the fault of the "white man" ?

    For f*** sake take some responsibillity for yourself people.

  5. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Anybody remember what happened back in the day?

    http://www.history.navy.mil/library/..._incidents.htm

  6. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    Is that all your have Robo--a lack of what evidence proves his guilt? If there are no witnesses claiming to have seen a drawn gun then how do you ASSume he did? There was the one witness who saw Martin on top of Zimm. That's kinda' hard to achieve against someone with a drawn gun. If the gun was drawn and Zimm was stalking Martin, how did Martin end up on top of Zimm without getting shot by a guy you alledge was hunting him. In most cases, people tend to shoot someone before they get too close. That's why they use guns instead of knives. If Martin ambushed Zimm and Zimm had his gun drawn, would he wrestle control of the gun and either shoot Zimm or hold him at gunpoint or wrestle with Zimm, get on top of him, IGNORE THE GUN and instead hit his head?

    Admit it Robo, you are desperate to convict and execute Zimm in this case regardless of facts or a dearth thereof. Conviction takes proof beyond a reasonable doubt, which is a much higher standard of care than a preponderance of evidence as required in civil trials. That means the jury has to weigh all these scenarios then determine which fits not near or up to but BEYOND a reasonable doubt. That's a stiff benchmark to make, especially when much of the evidence to convict is circumstantial. Undoubtedly more evidence will come out in court. Some will be diminished and some will be disallowed. It will be interesting and I hope IF Zimm is guilty that the facts bear this and he gets convicted to the charge and degree comensurate with crime. Otherwise, he walks.

    In the meantime, I'd appreciate you cleaning up your language and knock off the sexual inuendos and connotations. No place for it here and you know that.
    HEY! I'm not the one who started the sex talk! Once again, I was accussed of doing something that I had not done, this time in a sexual nature. A guy has to protect his virginal image, ya know?

    And, all I wanted was for this case to be brought to trial because it reeked of elitism. What happens to Zimmerman is really none of my concern. I still would not want the man anywhere near myself or my family.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    HEY! I'm not the one who started the sex talk! Once again, I was accussed of doing something that I had not done, this time in a sexual nature. A guy has to protect his virginal image, ya know?

    And, all I wanted was for this case to be brought to trial because it reeked of elitism. What happens to Zimmerman is really none of my concern. I still would not want the man anywhere near myself or my family.
    Somebody call the waaaaambalance , you have been accused of many things you have done and denied them too.

    Zimmerman cannot get a fair trial now no matter what, crayon and was at least 50 % at fault anyway, but since the media turned it into a race thing , everybody loses.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

  8. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    8,268
    With my prescription savings this month.....the bill dropped 60 bucks..... I think I am going to go online and find me an "I am Lamont Sanford" hoodie.....

  9. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Anybody remember what happened back in the day?

    http://www.history.navy.mil/library/..._incidents.htm
    Good link there DW. Witnessed crap like that while I was in service and I have mentioned several in the past and one just about two weeks ago in a closed free Zimmerman thread.

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=291

    Things were real heavy back then thanks in part to Martin Luther King calling this a White man's war.

    At Camp Kaiser Korea (1968) while walking to the NCO Club at night I saw 4 Black soldiers jump on White soldier about a block away knocking him to the ground and kicking him. I immediately ran toward them as fast as I could run and didn't care what happened to me I was going to kill them if possible, gouge an eyeball, etc. They saw me flying at them and all four ran off. I got to him and helped him to the medical company near by. He had a cracked rib, cracked tooth and bruises and they didn't get his wallet. I helped save him and did not care about my own safety so I am no coward nor am I a bully who wants to start fights. I stand my ground and do whatever I can to help someone else in danger.

    There are several other things I witnesses including an unreported fire fight inside Tay Ninh Base camp in 1969 where some crazed Black soldiers opened up fire on a stand down party from a company of the 25 ID. Everyone grabbed their guns and hunted them down, no prisoners. It was hell when you can't trust your back because Martin Luther King, Jr., described the Vietnam conflict as racist—"a white man's war". And said that this was a war against non Whites. He legitimized the Black militants in the military. Most folks don't even remember that but it was for real. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  10. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,981
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good link there DW. Witnessed crap like that while I was in service and I have mentioned several in the past and one just about two weeks ago in a closed free Zimmerman thread.

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=291

    Things were real heavy back then thanks in part to Martin Luther King calling this a White man's war.

    At Camp Kaiser Korea (1968) while walking to the NCO Club at night I saw 4 Black soldiers jump on White soldier about a block away knocking him to the ground and kicking him. I immediately ran toward them as fast as I could run and didn't care what happened to me I was going to kill them if possible, gouge an eyeball, etc. They saw me flying at them and all four ran off. I got to him and helped him to the medical company near by. He had a cracked rib, cracked tooth and bruises and they didn't get his wallet. I helped save him and did not care about my own safety so I am no coward nor am I a bully who wants to start fights. I stand my ground and do whatever I can to help someone else in danger.

    There are several other things I witnesses including an unreported fire fight inside Tay Ninh Base camp in 1969 where some crazed Black soldiers opened up fire on a stand down party from a company of the 25 ID. Everyone grabbed their guns and hunted them down, no prisoners. It was hell when you can't trust your back because Martin Luther King, Jr., described the Vietnam conflict as racist—"a white man's war". And said that this was a war against non Whites. He legitimized the Black militants in the military. Most folks don't even remember that but it was for real. Thank you, thank you very much
    I remember reading about that guy you saved from those Black soldiers. Turned out he was one of a dozen KKK members who had recently raped and killed one of the Black guys daughters. Way to go, Superman...
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  11. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,954
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I remember reading about that guy you saved from those Black soldiers. Turned out he was one of a dozen KKK members who had recently raped and killed one of the Black guys daughters. Way to go, Superman...
    Very funny robo. If I remember correctly the guy had a Yankee accent wasn't even from the South. I heard that you were going to Orlando to be a character witness for Martin and against Zimmerman and in addition to paying all your expenses they were going to throw in some family passes to Sea World and Disney World plus a Caribbean cruise. Have fun. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  12. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    11,874
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good link there DW. Witnessed crap like that while I was in service and I have mentioned several in the past and one just about two weeks ago in a closed free Zimmerman thread.

    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showpost.ph...&postcount=291

    Things were real heavy back then thanks in part to Martin Luther King calling this a White man's war.

    At Camp Kaiser Korea (1968) while walking to the NCO Club at night I saw 4 Black soldiers jump on White soldier about a block away knocking him to the ground and kicking him. I immediately ran toward them as fast as I could run and didn't care what happened to me I was going to kill them if possible, gouge an eyeball, etc. They saw me flying at them and all four ran off. I got to him and helped him to the medical company near by. He had a cracked rib, cracked tooth and bruises and they didn't get his wallet. I helped save him and did not care about my own safety so I am no coward nor am I a bully who wants to start fights. I stand my ground and do whatever I can to help someone else in danger.

    There are several other things I witnesses including an unreported fire fight inside Tay Ninh Base camp in 1969 where some crazed Black soldiers opened up fire on a stand down party from a company of the 25 ID. Everyone grabbed their guns and hunted them down, no prisoners. It was hell when you can't trust your back because Martin Luther King, Jr., described the Vietnam conflict as racist—"a white man's war". And said that this was a war against non Whites. He legitimized the Black militants in the military. Most folks don't even remember that but it was for real. Thank you, thank you very much
    Yes, I remember that reply. It's either this thread, or the other one that was closed. Guess it was reopened.
    Boy, some members are extremely sensitive when you don't say what they want to hear, aren't they?


    I guess those that served in war understand. When a life has to be taken, it has to be. Weather you agree, or not.
    I feel, Zimmerman did what had to be done,at that exact moment in time.

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,627
    Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Yes, I remember that reply. It's either this thread, or the other one that was closed. Guess it was reopened.
    Boy, some members are extremely sensitive when you don't say what they want to hear, aren't they?


    I guess those that served in war understand. When a life has to be taken, it has to be. Weather you agree, or not.
    I feel, Zimmerman did what had to be done,at that exact moment in time.
    Thats why we are buddies John, im going to get in touch with you once i get moved to Cali , flying out this thursday.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event