6 11.76%
  • Guilty of Manslaughter

11 21.57%
  • Guilty of involuntary manslaughter

4 7.84%
  • Not Guilty

30 58.82%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    The funny thing I see in this poll is that 3 folks have said that with the "evidence" revealed so far that they would vote for murder 2 "beyond a reasonable doubt". I find that impossible to believe.

No logical person in there right mind could say that Zimmerman is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" based on the evidence of murder 2. It is obvious to me that they hate Zimmerman so much because I guess he is White and shot a Black dude who was trying to kill or seriously mane him or they are such extreme liberal and or PC folks that justice and truth doesn't matter. Did you vote guilty of murder 2 corny? just kidding

So far there is speculation by some on here that Zimmerman stalked and shot Martin on purpose with premeditation but they have offered no evidence nor could they prove their outlandish assertion. I would love for someone to state what evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt" or otherwise they could show that this to be the case other than a theory. Unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well so far it is 52% not guilty and has been above 50% since the poll started. Looks like the majority of "Americans" would vote not guilty because there is reasonable doubt that he is guilty of anything other than defending himself. Thank you, thank you very much
    Since when is justice a majority ruling? This is completely worthless. Here, let me make this thread worthwhile;

If you don't think you can salute this flag;
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

The funny thing I see in this poll is that 3 folks have said that with the "evidence" revealed so far that they would vote for murder 2 "beyond a reasonable doubt". I find that impossible to believe.

No logical person in there right mind could say that Zimmerman is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt" based on the evidence of murder 2. It is obvious to me that they hate Zimmerman so much because I guess he is White and shot a Black dude who was trying to kill or seriously mane him or they are such extreme liberal and or PC folks that justice and truth doesn't matter. Did you vote guilty of murder 2 corny? just kidding

So far there is speculation by some on here that Zimmerman stalked and shot Martin on purpose with premeditation but they have offered no evidence nor could they prove their outlandish assertion. I would love for someone to state what evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt" or otherwise they could show that this to be the case other than a theory. Unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    You need to start another thread about how Peter Lucas Moses was justified in shooting and killing Jaden Higganbothan, who Moses felt was acting suspiciously.....gay; http://www.dallasvoice.com/cult-lead...y-1082653.html

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Since when is justice a majority ruling? This is completely worthless. Here, let me make this thread worthwhile;

If I saw that, I would not be think about saluting, I would be thinking how could I get that on to my flag pole.

Well so far it is 52% not guilty and has been above 50% since the poll started. Looks like the majority of "Americans" would vote not guilty because there is reasonable doubt that he is guilty of anything other than defending himself. Thank you, thank you very much
    As with any poll, what is the level of error based upon the large number of diversified demographic americans who have voted on this poll.

Well we meet on common ground here robo. I'll shake to that. I have to ask you one question though. Did you go to Travon's funeral? Sorry couldn't resist there. Just kidding. Have a good night robo.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

You need to start another thread about how Peter Lucas Moses was justified in shooting and killing Jaden Higganbothan, who Moses felt was acting suspiciously.....gay; http://www.dallasvoice.com/cult-lead...y-1082653.html
    Wow robo that is pure evil and perversion. Don't see the relevance here just pure absurdity. Might start a thread on why some folks will pervert justice to get revenge. I mean the murder 2 vote was put in there since it was on the table but with no evidence to back it up.

Now 1 vote maybe and two is too much but 3 votes means we have some real weirdos out on this forum some where and can only speculate as to who. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    If I saw that, I would not be think about saluting, I would be thinking how could I get that on to my flag pole.
    Ummmm, sort of what I meant by "saluting".....must be an American thing...

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    As with any poll, what is the level of error based upon the large number of diversified demographic americans who have voted on this poll.
    52% are gay.....

Did you not notice that the "not guilty" bar is pink?

Well we meet on common ground here robo. I'll shake to that. I have to ask you one question though. Did you go to Travon's funeral? Sorry couldn't resist there. Just kidding. Have a good night robo.
    Seeing that the police did not even know who Martin was for three days, I wonder if he even had a funeral. It would be nice if there was some respect for the young man's life.

Wow robo that is pure evil and perversion. Don't see the relevance here just pure absurdity. Might start a thread on why some folks will pervert justice to get revenge. I mean the murder 2 vote was put in there since it was on the table but with no evidence to back it up.

Now 1 vote maybe and two is too much but 3 votes means we have some real weirdos out on this forum some where and can only speculate as to who. Thank you, thank you very much
    Oh, come on! It's so obvious that Jaden punk was nothing but a potential criminal, on top of being gay. We should give Moses a medal for ridding the world of another punk criminal.

Oh, come on! It's so obvious that Jaden punk was nothing but a potential criminal, on top of being gay. We should give Moses a medal for ridding the world of another punk criminal.
    Well robo things have changed a lot since the 60's. Our former Governor Lester Maddox didn't put up with lawlessness and folks disturbing the peace in the Pickrick restaurant as show by the picture below with him and his son chasing away an uninvited guest at their place. Can't do that no more. Thought you might like this one. Thank you, thank you very much

Barry Goldwater

This absolutely a geer / lefty rhetoric tactic robo,,,again,, get your head fixed , you have lost it.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast