• Guilty of Manslaughter

11 21.57%
  • Guilty of involuntary manslaughter

4 7.84%
  • Not Guilty

30 58.82%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't see where I stated anything whatsoever about race. I was actually thinking more along the lines of class when I typed that. It just seems that there is a class distinction attitude with those who feel that Zimmerman is so above the law that he does not even have to account for murdering someone after he hunted them down for not passing Zimmerman's idea of what someone should act or look like.

We have a person with a history of violence and lying who is on medications that promotes violence, carrying a gun, who stalks an unarmed kid (Zimmerman's words) for looking suspicious, even after he is told by police authorities that they do not need him to continue following the kid who was at that time out of sight....killing that kid. Is there nothing in this scenario that makes those of you saying that Zimmerman should not have to go on trial that raises concerns for you?

Wrap your head around this novel idea. Not everyone thinks like you.
    Like it or not. It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    Spinning your wheels with this one bro, robo just wants the posts.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im sure Cayman prefers indoor plumbing and wants no hugs from you!
    He does not not like indoor plumbing, he made it clear he prefers shyting in others back yards.
    I will send him some super soft 3 ply bog paper, for his sore kicked bottom.
    See what a caring commie I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Dude View Post
    Spinning your wheels with this one bro, robo just wants the posts.
    Good luck on the trip this week. Hope things go well for ya.

[QUOTE=barbar;13497701.....See what a caring commie I am.[/QUOTE]

Hey barbar, you don't have to remind us as we know that quite well. If you visit the US you should swing down to the South. We'll show you a good time and give you a souvenir to take back with you. The Stars and Bars flag after you salute it that is . nothing to be concerned about down here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Good luck on the trip this week. Hope things go well for ya.
    One more day of this packing crap and im on a plane thursday morning, man i wish i could drink

One more day of this packing crap and im on a plane thursday morning, man i wish i could drink
    Sounds like this is a done deal already.
    I don't have that much adventure left in me anymore.
    What about your guns? I don't think it's as easy to carry there, as it is where you're at now. But, it can be done.

Sounds like this is a done deal already.
    I don't have that much adventure left in me anymore.
    What about your guns? I don't think it's as easy to carry there, as it is where you're at now. But, it can be done.
    What guns?

What guns?
    Sorry. I had you confused with with somebody else.

If I thought that everyone thought like me, I wouldn't have to post on the internet to straighten all of you guys out so much.

Now, since you just avoided the accusation that you started, would you care to expand on why you keep screwing up what I post and even that which I don't post....I know, I know... you don't drink, smoke or like salt, still, you must be doing something that keeps you misconstruing the conversation and going off on tangents the way you do.

What made you start up on racism again?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Hey I have a novel idea. Why don't we declare Zimmerman innocent of all charges since the majority here feel that way. We can then send the naysayers to a reeducation camp where they will be fed with groug and reeducated and released after say 10 to 15 years like they do in a commie country to those who don't go along with the majority here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Hey I have a novel idea. Why don't we declare Zimmerman innocent of all charges since the majority here feel that way. We can then send the naysayers to a reeducation camp where they will be well cared for and reeducated and released after say 10 to 15 years like they do in a commie country to those who don't go along with the majority here. Thank you, thank you very much
    Speaking of which, why can't we see who voted for what? You hiding something?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Speaking of which, why can't we see who voted for what? You hiding something?
    Well I know everyone is guessing how I voted so to end the suspension I voted not guilty. I would love to know who in the heck voted murder 2 "Beyond a reasonable doubt" with no evidence to even suggest that other than a theroy based on nothing. Gees. Please have the guts to come forward so we can put you up "against the wall" Borrowing from our leftest friend barbar here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_leY_LgOuQ

Just kidding now. Thank you, thank you very much
    Barry Goldwater

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415 LastLast