help on 2k ton and 1450 ton yk faults ?!

i work for the blue oval so not much york exp ... single line display mellinium panel. faults are power fault on the 2k verified pots on cm2 and resistors several times will run sometimes for hours/days then trip watched with dmm on resistors to check 1 dcv at 100%. 1450 no reading of amperage on disply during start up checked all the same as 2k ton machine . have my books from entech in TX but have'nt gotton the ah ha moment yet . oh yeah would like to go pro (on carriers anyway).

will gladly trade you some blue oval tech support for som dirty green today!

Quote Originally Posted by my63volks View Post
    i work for the blue oval so not much york exp ... single line display mellinium panel. faults are power fault on the 2k verified pots on cm2 and resistors several times will run sometimes for hours/days then trip watched with dmm on resistors to check 1 dcv at 100%. 1450 no reading of amperage on disply during start up checked all the same as 2k ton machine . have my books from entech in TX but have'nt gotton the ah ha moment yet . oh yeah would like to go pro (on carriers anyway).

will gladly trade you some blue oval tech support for som dirty green today!
    what are the faults exactly as displayed?
    It's tube brushing season...93% done (39.35 miles of tubing)...only 1,242 tubes to go!

Original member of the Raccoon Brotherhood.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!!!

a/c undervoltage on the 1450 found 1cr stuck replaced still no display will dive into the starter more tues. and power fault auto start on the 2k ct ratio 350:1 4160 set resistors to 1.25 ohms still trips

got the 2k ton machine squared away, it seems relay contacts were an issue in the panel. smaller yk still an issue with ac undervoltage, followed troublesooting chart in my book from entech. double/triple checked board voltages and dry ran starter (480 y-d) reads 0 then 120% then down to 0 when looking at % fla on display voltage at cm2 is good, power supply also ok micro board shows ok and all others . WTH thanks