I will no longer watch the Detroit Tigers

Since the owner of the team (Ilitch) held a 10k - 40k per plate dinner party for idiot Obama.

Thanks alot Ilitch, you jackass!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

It defies common sense.

People that STILL support that idiot. Its bad enough that these people were gullible enough to believe the 2008 media love fest.

They voted for an idea, a concept manufactured by the media and were content with the total lack of vetting done by the supposedly objective media.

After years of criticizing the last president as a moron their response is to elect an ACTUAL MORON.

I dont buy into Obama being intelligent. ANYONE who buys into his ideology whole heartedly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sarah Jessica Parker and her foot looking face came out and did a promo for Obama. Brags about him ending the Iraq war.

Seriously ?

If you liked the Tigers before, you shouldn't let that ahole spoil your passion. The team didn't have anything to do with it. With that thinking, how could you ever watch another Hellywood movie? Or enjoy any venture where wacko libs are involved? Letting them affect your attitude towards things like that just gives them power they don't deserve. Don't give them that power. Screw them, not the team.....they may need you more than ever now....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Take Progressive Insurance off your list also, unless you like supporting moveon.org. Thank you, thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater