Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Jultzya
    I knew I should have included a disclaimer...

"Sorry in advance to all the Engineers that are not Arrogant, Egotistical Idiots"

There, that's much better!
    just a little.

we like beer, too.

I have to disagree, this is one of the best sites on the net far as i am concerned. There are some extremely knowledgable people on this site. I have renthomes and like to have least some info about all the different things that go into a home and this hvac site is excellent. Maybe if someone was wanting to know specific ways to fix things they might be disaapointed but I can understand why the pros wont tell specific ways, its a liability factor and its not good for pros to cut their own throats. OR pricing questions, since this is read by people all over the place one price in florida may not be applicable to say someone in california.

Abide by the rules, read the threads and I guarantee you my friend you will come away smarter than you were about hvac.

Originally posted by Jultzya
    I knew I should have included a disclaimer...

"Sorry in advance to all the Engineers that are not Arrogant, Egotistical Idiots"

There, that's much better!

yeah like theres one of them left!!!!!!

And what is it YOU do for a living. Whatever it is, I'll guarantee no HVAC tech is on a website discussing it all hours of the day and night. We won't share pricing and other info that will cause problems with our brothers in other regions.

Talking

MAHONEY TOLD ME THAT.

Flames us and then doesn't have the b--ls to come back like a REAL man and argue his point. He's just a whiny little b--ch that got showed up by some hvac dude and now wants slam someone in the safety of his own livingroom where he knows he won't get his ass pounded........c'mon back there Jeffie and stand toe to toe with us. Teach us something bro.
    l8r

dachipsta

I think, based on a previous post from him that the mod's have deleted, he has been banned from posting.

Originally posted by dachipsta
    Flames us and then doesn't have the b--ls to come back like a REAL man and argue his point. He's just a whiny little b--ch that got showed up by some hvac dude and now wants slam someone in the safety of his own livingroom where he knows he won't get his ass pounded........c'mon back there Jeffie and stand toe to toe with us. Teach us something bro.
    Kinda hard to do when your posting priveledges are on hold.

Sorry fellas. Was in an instigating mood tonight.... Couldn't resist..........out
    l8r

dachipsta

Jeesh, I thought that was my job last week. I proudly hand you the torch my friend. This is a rough crowd....

I actually know less about HVAC because of my time posting here.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

RoBoTeq
    Professional Member

Stated;

I actually know less about HVAC because of my time posting here
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Doubt that RoBoTeq. In my short time here, I understand you are the Goodman Guru!

How did your truck compressor replacement go? Great I'm sure. Just wondering.

TY for not making us feel like share cropper's for purchasing Goodman products. (installed from a reliable contactor, not the internet)

Rider

I agree with the OP you guys are less than helpful. How am I going to learn this trade if you won't help me. That's why I quit doctorin, couldn't get answers online, my specailty was that gynamacollogy. Did a few exams, kind of liked it. But this hbac thing is really neat. Come on help us out.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast