Thread: New Member

Post Likes

Hi.

It looked like people were posting entirely new threads to introduce themselves. I hope I am doing the right thing.

I am very happy to be part of this community. I am about 2 1/2 months into a job as the service manager for a very small new company that sells frozen yogurt machines. I am mechanically inclined, and smart enough to read and understand a lot about this stuff, but I have no official credentials.

I really look forward to learning a lot from everyone. If there's anything I ever have to offer, I will contribute.

Thanks a lot!
    -Woody
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    yea, right forum.

check the other open forums to get your post count up.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    I will just add my intro here. I am also a new member and have been in HVAC field for 3 years. Just started out as a Father and Son side business. Turned into a Install every week and plenty of service calls. Need to tighten my skills and lack others more profesional than me (which is not much) for suggestions and guiding in the right direction. Look forward to checking this site regularly. Dont want to be known as the parts changer and need to be a better professional Technician with the skills to pay the bills. But i love this work and the whole theory of refrigeration and air conditioning.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in