Thread: Coil cleaners

At work we have some stuff made by Totaline. Holly crap does that stuff work like a foam party.

Well I have been browsing online and saw this stuff : http://www.azpartsmaster.com/shopazp...H420%29%2Ehtml

$15 each but the minimum is 4 each, plus shipping thats like $18 for each gallon. To me that seems like a great deal.

Anyone use this exact stuff ?

Also how many ways are there to make this stuff ? can't be more then 1 or 2 so this stuff should work great.

I'll order some and see what happens

- Brad -
    I forgot my Pen !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Think of the old stuff as dumb and strong and the new stuff as smart but just not so tough.

Dont use the pink stuff. Acid does not clean as good as Alkyline. Do a search on Hydroflouric acid and see what that stuff can do to your health. Stay away from it.

Originally posted by ace12
    Dont use the pink stuff. Acid does not clean as good as Alkyline. Do a search on Hydroflouric acid and see what that stuff can do to your health. Stay away from it.
    So this stuff would be alright to handle http://www.azpartsmaster.com/shopazp...H415%29%2Ehtml
    I forgot my Pen !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Think of the old stuff as dumb and strong and the new stuff as smart but just not so tough.

Yes, that would be my choice between the two. you can get a better price on coil cleaner at your local HVACR supply house.

True. We buy that exact stuff locally for just over half the price at that link.

Bobby