Al Qaeda leader "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi", killed by US Forces in Iraq last week, has just met with the first of his 72 virgins that Allah promised !!

Praise Allah!!!!

[Edited by workhorse on 07-18-2006 at 08:06 PM]

They are wrong it is not Heaven it's Hell. They don't put out and it's always that time of the month.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Hey, that looks like you under there FS. Are you ok?

nose to nose your toes are in it...toes to toes your nose is in it.... now thats just plain revolting

Family snapshot workhorse- that your sister?

Well you asked for it calling it a news flash - mush read
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by The Penguin
    Family snapshot workhorse- that your sister?
    Well you asked for it calling it a news flash - mush read
    No family photo. Remember Dice and Penquin say I'm Puerto Rican. She looks little to pale to be PR. Any ways as if it really matters, I am the only fat one in the family. My parents when they were alive were of normal weight, father 6' 180 or so, mother 5'4 115 or so, oldest brother 6'4 220 and other brother 5'11" 110 on a good day. For some reason I have the fat gene. With that said I still will go up against anyone around in strength. I have a lot of weight behind me to help me. Just yesterday I had to move couple of sets of laundry equipment. Both in the same building. I had this other guy use the appliance dolly to move his and I carried mine down. He pulled his one at a time behind the golf cart and I put both of mine on the back and made one trip. Setting condensers are always done by myself. No help needed lift the over the walls or up on the stands.

Just messing with ya for posting that photo - gave me a panic attack the hebe jebies and other yikes is that for real
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains