COMMIT

Thread: COMMIT

Now that I have quit drinking, I think its time I quit smoking. I have heard of this new crutch called COMMIT. Has anyone ever heard of it? Has anyone ever used it? does it work?

Thanks

Techie-poo
    Do as I say, not as I do

I took one of those Commit lozenges and it really worked.

I turned into a raving lunatic the next day, and they committed me.

I clean the chickens toilet with that stuff. works great.

Originally posted by tech_support007
    Now that I have quit drinking, I think its time I quit smoking. I have heard of this new crutch called COMMIT. Has anyone ever heard of it? Has anyone ever used it? does it work?

Thanks

Techie-poo
    Dude, if you want my opinion, which doesn't mean much, I would not try to quit quite yet. Get the serious stuff a little more under your belt first. Get some sobriety under you first and then try the smoking. Remember no one has ever gone to jail for smoking and driving. When I used to go to the rooms they always said give it 90 before any new decisions are made.

I smoked heavily for 27 years and then my dad had to have his prostrate removed for the big C. When I found out what that meant for the rest of his life I quit cold. I like women alot. Good luck. Its been 6 years and still have days that are tough. Its worth it.

Dude Jose and I are proud of you =) awwwww can you feel the love in the room....i think i have a tear building up...AHAHAHAHAH

who is this Jose Guy you speak of. Don't you mean Tech_support 101
    Do as I say, not as I do

Originally posted by workhorse
    Originally posted by tech_support007

Thanks

Techie-poo
    Dude, if you want my opinion, which doesn't mean much, I would not try to quit quite yet. Get the serious stuff a little more under your belt first. Get some sobriety under you first and then try the smoking. Remember no one has ever gone to jail for smoking and driving. When I used to go to the rooms they always said give it 90 before any new decisions are made.
    I agree tech.....get through one first. You don't want to set yourself up for failure the fall may be bad!!