Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 53 to 65 of 125
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    318
    Post Likes
    here's the fitting style with fewest joints for two outlets. if one has the room for T fitting to screw in.


  2. #54
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    Does anyone see a reason to use 1/2" hoses instead of 3/8"? I know its faster, but is it worth the extra bulk?

  3. #55
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    here's the fitting style with fewest joints for two outlets. if one has the room for T fitting to screw in.

    Where do i get on of these?

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Andalucia
    Posts
    4,165
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Does anyone see a reason to use 1/2" hoses instead of 3/8"? I know its faster, but is it worth the extra bulk?
    I would be curious to see the same test with 3/8" hoses.
    Tell Colin Kaepernick you support his brave stance for racial justice
    https://act.rootsaction.org/p/dia/ac...tion_KEY=12452

    Can't wait to see who is the first to say in 2020 we need to nominate a true conservative.

    “I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” Donald Trump

    "I know words, I have the best words" Donald Trump

    "I have the world's greatest memory and everybody knows that" When asked about the comment he responded "I don't know. Did I use that expression?" Donald Trump

    "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me." Donald Trump

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Mid-Mo
    Posts
    3,600
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Where do i get on of these?
    I actually have those on the truck in the 1/4 flare by 1/4 npt and 1/4 by 1/8 npt. I believe we got them out of Johnstone.

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    Where do i get on of these?
    It's called a T3-6D fitting.

    i got mine from Fastenal.

    Google them. Paid $2+ shipping.

    make sure you have the right male pipe thread...most vacuum pumps are straight thread...some of the sites were selling the T3-6D with 35* flares and tapered male pipe thread..you want SAE 45* flares and straight pipe thread.

  7. #59
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    It's called a T3-6D fitting.

    i got mine from Fastenal.

    Google them. Paid $2+ shipping.

    make sure you have the right male pipe thread...most vacuum pumps are straight thread...some of the sites were selling the T3-6D with 35* flares and tapered male pipe thread..you want SAE 45* flares and straight pipe thread.
    T3-6D is showing 1/2 MPT. I think my pump is 3/4 MPT

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    T3-6D is showing 1/2 MPT. I think my pump is 3/4 MPT
    brand and CFM please?

  9. #61
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    brand and CFM please?
    Yellow Jacket SuperEvac 6 CFM

  10. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Post Likes
    I'd double check it. i think it is only 1/2 cause mine is 6 CFM and it's half inch.

  11. #63
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvaclover View Post
    I'd double check it. i think it is only 1/2 cause mine is 6 CFM and it's half inch.
    From YellowJacket web site

    "Intake fitting for 4 and 6 CFM (3/8" Male Flare x 3/4" NPT)"

  12. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NW burbs of Detroit
    Posts
    6,058
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 270wsm View Post
    From YellowJacket web site

    "Intake fitting for 4 and 6 CFM (3/8" Male Flare x 3/4" NPT)"
    OK. It was worth a shot

    Google the part number and go to the sites...there will be phone numbers call and ask for your size tee

  13. #65
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,115
    Post Likes
    I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.
Comfortech 365