+ Reply to Thread

Thread: York YS Service Manuals.

Post Likes

Post York YS Service Manuals.

Hi guys, I've been working to get a database on York manuals going and so far I've done well with manuals reguarding parts lists, control panel info, ioms. The past week I've been working on a York YS Design A repairing leaks, charging, and now some more troubleshooting. This chiller has been neglected badly. Anyway, from what I can tell there are at least 2 service manuals 160.47-M1 and 160.47-M2. Does anyone have these manuals to share? I have to follow up with some more work- slide valve pot is bad, chilled water sensors are off a few degrees. It's a shame that some owners let their equipment go fo so long then when they have to make that final repair they find out just how much has gone wrong with it. For me, I love it though. hah. Thanks in advance.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadrion View Post
    Hi guys, I've been working to get a database on York manuals going and so far I've done well with manuals reguarding parts lists, control panel info, ioms. The past week I've been working on a York YS Design A repairing leaks, charging, and now some more troubleshooting. This chiller has been neglected badly. Anyway, from what I can tell there are at least 2 service manuals 160.47-M1 and 160.47-M2. Does anyone have these manuals to share? I have to follow up with some more work- slide valve pot is bad, chilled water sensors are off a few degrees. It's a shame that some owners let their equipment go fo so long then when they have to make that final repair they find out just how much has gone wrong with it. For me, I love it though. hah. Thanks in advance.
    The owner attitude of if I ignore them they'll run forever!

Post Likes
    More directly, I'm trying to find out the slide valve ot calibration proceedure f there is one.

Post Likes

manual ys

I send you hope these pages will be helpful

Post Likes
    did you get what you need? i have a few, not the same form numbers but they are the ys style a manuals, parts, o&m, service, installation.

Post Likes
    Get your pro status. I will not give out manuals to regular guests.

Lots of info in the pro forums.
    UA LU189

Post Likes
    Thank you ServiceTrane, that is what I was looking for. Hopefully, I can track down the full manual. I appreciate the help.

Zw17- I am working on it. Gotta get some more posts in.

All- thank you..

Post Likes
    Thanks all for the help, calibration went well and the chiller is running better than it has in a long time. In the end, I did find the 160.47-M2 and all the service bullitens for it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadrion View Post
    Thanks all for the help, calibration went well and the chiller is running better than it has in a long time. In the end, I did find the 160.47-M2 and all the service bullitens for it.
    Can you send me the 160.47-M2? And all the service bulletins?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by SanchezHVAC View Post
    Can you send me the 160.47-M2? And all the service bulletins?
    Cadrion has been gone for almost 3 years, doubt he sees your post.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chillrdude View Post
    Cadrion has been gone for almost 3 years, doubt he sees your post.
    Do you know where he went? Or do you know where I can get these manuals?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in