need help with leaking service valve core

Hi everyone.
    I'm having issues with my ac and being super handy and broke I decided to fix it myself.
    So I have no true previous experience with working on air conditioners besides fixing a blower motor and yearly condenser cleaning.

Here is my issue. 2 years ago I had my goodman 1.5ton r-22 recharged. Last week I noticed my suction line wasnt cold. Then my coils inside the air handler froze up. So Im low on freon again.
    I noticed oil inside my cap for the service valve. I cleaned it all up and next day I got oil inside the cap again.
    I have a goodman ck18-1b condenser. I was looking online to buy service valve cores but I dont know if they are universal or not. No luck finding a parts manual for my unit.
    So can someone please maybe share a link here to what valve core I need or recommend a size?style?

The other thing is, once I replace the service core, how do I get rid of the air inside the lineset?
    My thinking is, open the high side valve @ condenser and then on the manifold, open the suction side. I would think that releasing the high side gas would push all air down to suction side valve which then I could open a bit to push the air out. Does this make any sense???
    I have a friend that has r-22 and manifold. He hasnt really worked on an ac unit in years so hes not sure.
    Thanks for taking the time to help me out here, really cant afford to pay someone to do this for me.

I hate to sat it but you are in way over your head .

The purging you mention is last I knew a $37,200.00 EPA fine. And you probably wouldn't get rid of all the air like you think. The oil that is now through out the system will hold moisture. Which will not be released by purging. The moisture mixed with oil and returning to the compressor will create an acid that will destroy the compressor's motor winding, and cause you to need a new compressor. Which will cost far more then having a tech come out and replace the cores, and recharge the unit. We have tools to change out ores without opening up the system.

PS: Please read our site rules, thank you.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

You are in WAY over your head. Get a Vacum pump,Nitrogen,Torches, silfoss, manifold hoses ,scale, Temp sensors and then maybe we can talk. Thier is a reason why you can't buy AC parts without a License.

If this isnt a DIY Question I don't know what is?????

I saw the "no diy questions" after I posted the thread. I apologize.
    I truly appreciate the replays. At least now I know I cant do this myself.

I fear a dishonest tech that might take advantage of me. I got ripped off by a auto tech few years back so I try to do it all myself nowadays.

Can someone briefly describe the pro way of changing this valve core.
    Just key things a good tech will do not to damage my system.

That would get into info that could be used for DIY.

About all we an say is the system does not need to be opened to change them. Any good tech will know that, and have the right tools for the job.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Epa test isn't but $150 then you can learn the correct way to do it. And no you can't just flush the air out of the line. 2 it really is 37k on the line when you not only tell the world your gonna release freon into the air, even worse the person that witnessed and tells gets like 10k. Get the licence and see really just how things work:-)