Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Obama bowing again, Caption this picture

Not again, Obama bowing to the Mexican President. He never bows to our allies and friends (Queen of England, German Chanclor, etc.) but only to the 3rd world, Muslim and communist leaderes. Thank you very much

Mexican President Felipe Calderon(R) welcomes US President Barack Obama prior to the opening of the G20 Leaders Summit in Los Cabos, Baja California, Mexico on June 18, 2012. World leaders struggled Monday to inject confidence into the global economy at a G20 summit in Mexico

As I promised soon you will have New Mexico then Arizona, California and Texas. Is there anything else I can do for you. I'm your humble servant.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

At least he didn't kiss him - or even try to hold hands.

http://mirroronamerica.********.com/...an-lunacy.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

I think he does that so his liar mouth and face doesn't have to make eye contact as to give away his full of sheit soul.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Hey Net what do you think about Obama claiming executive priveledge because his. AG wont hand over evidence ?

I thought Obama had nothing to do with this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by commtech77 View Post
    Hey Net what do you think about Obama claiming executive priveledge because his. AG wont hand over evidence ?

I thought Obama had nothing to do with this mess.
    I think it is wrong, but the previous administration did it repeatedly and set the precedent. They opened alot of doors that will never be shut regarding executive privilege.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Clinton did it 14 times.

Who set the precedent ?

Obama claimed to have NO involvment. Why would he claim executive priveledge if he haf no involvment ?

Whats he hiding ? Whats Holder hiding ?

Are you ready to bail on Obama yet ? Because this is the begining of the end for the most incompetant. and corrupt administration in our History.

What Obama did was no different than a consumer advocate group rigging a Chevy truck with a bomb and the filming the detonation so they could claim Chevy trucks spontaneously combust.

Wait......MSNBCs daddy NBC actually did that.

Liberals know dishonesty like the back of their hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    What Obama did was no different than a consumer advocate group rigging a Chevy truck with a bomb and the filming the detonation so they could claim Chevy trucks spontaneously combust.

Wait......MSNBCs daddy NBC actually did that.

Liberals know dishonesty like the back of their hand.
    And conservatives invented the game -na na na !

If you want a return to the Bush years just vote Robme.
    Same faces - same game. http://www.flickr.com/photos/78708032@N06/7380304162/

Lets focus on the present. We could nit pick past administrations from here till the end of time.

You dont support it but support a president that has proven to be the most incompetent, seedy and insidious in our Countries History.

If I were a Dem I would be mad as hell at this guy. You realize the amount of damage hes done to your party right.

When do you cut bait and run as they say?

Run where? To Mittens and the same old same old? NO THANKS - had enough for those 8 years and never want to go back to the neo-con era. What you fail to realize is this new Republican boss is the same as the old boss and I won't get fooled again. How was that again fool me once........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Obama/Holder are obstructionists of the extreme variety. The notion that low level employees of the ATF and Federal Judiciary were overseeing and making decisions to let thousands of military grade weapons be bought and transported to a foreign country where they were ushered into the Mexican cartel's hands is ludicrous. These types of decisions can only be made with the approval of top level Justice department heads and with ongoing communication with a sovereign foreign nation's leadership. Hundreds of Mexican civilians and at least one US Federal agent have lost their lives because of the actions of Obama/Holder's Justice department. The piper must be paid. It's no wonder Obama is seen bowing to Mexican President Calderon in the G20 summit, as Calderon now owns Obama.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast