Smile

Well, we got the new house started, and I'd like to know if any of you guys are in my area... Send me an e-mail (address is in my profile) and let me know!

Thanks!

Krista

I bet if ya hadn't said "we" you would have had a few hound dogs replying " Id love to stop by and give ya some air conditioning and "heat" too. Oh and BTW I would put in your heating/ac too.
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Who knows, "we" doesn't necessarily mean me and a guy! I COULD have been talking about my hot girlfriend!

(But ok guys, you all know that isn't true! LMAO)

And I guess I was a little vague in my first post. I am NOT trying to find anyone to do this "on the side". I was just curious if any of you worked for a company in my area. I would rather the business go to someone that I know, instead of the contractor's choice!

Wink

I know good companies in Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati, but not Akron. If you find one you like and would recommend, let us know.

I know where to find the world's best hamburger though -- at Swenson's.
    Ron Rajecki
    Contracting Business magazine
    HPAC Engineering magazine