Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guys... I use a little something different

http://www.packetel.com/PacketelMain.asp

I fax out using my computer or fax machine... but all of my incoming come by email from the above.

No more toner or paper loss from Walt Disney spam fax.

It sends me a .tif file so I can print, store or send it to someone else with a click.

Cheap too

Man this post really cracked me up. I just had a similar problem with my cheap ass fax machine. The damn thing would print a fax and save it in memory too. When I would try to get it out of memory it would tell me there was "no job waiting" and then print another copy out wasting paper and ink. Well after screwing around with this POS I finally had it. I calmly disconnected the phone line and unplugged the cord went out to the driveway and heaved it as high in the air and watched with a devilish grin as it crashed into the ashpalt and exploded in to peices. What a great release! That thing pisses me off for the last time.
    I also left it in the drive way for the rest of the day. When my wife got home she asked me what was in the driveway. I told her and she just shook her head and said it looked like I better go get a new one. Gladly Honey, Gladly.
    I am the "Wally". All others are meer imitations of the original.

. . . . okay now

where's Part 5 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12