UN EPA Treaty could ruin US

UN EPA Treaty could ruin US

If the US lame duck democrat-controlled Senate signs the soon to be proposed UN EPA treaty, the new rules will supersede US law. Our pollution will be controlled by UN global-warming "scientists." The new law will not be easy to repeal because treaty laws are similar to constitutional amendments.

http://www.dickmorris.com/stop-the-p...v-lunch-alert/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

I like how you have "scientists" in quotes. I tend to agree with with the term scientist is being used loosely. It requires that you use good scientific methedology, consider all vairables and viewpoints, rule out opposing theories, and msot of all, that any data you use is accurate and that all vairables have been isolated or at least thsoe unknown vairables are somehow taken into consideration in your margin of error.

IN summary, they arefull of s***. and whiel I agree with energy conservation, 1/2 of this envrnmental crap is a complete waste of time and resources.

For Pete's sake, we literally have to be concerned about gravel and mud going into our storm drains at my work. Yes that's right, mud, is a pollutant. WTF, its' the Mississippi river, it's full of mud and silt. Most of our fines are for improper permitting or paperwork issues, not actually polluting.

Anyone who signs anything that supercedes US law should be impeached. We broke away from Europe so they couldn't fleece us, and this GW crap is just another excuse to see how deep our pockets are. The POTUS is charged with Defending the Constitution, not suborting it to some Euro-trash BS.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

He says we are switching from gas to electric cars? This guy really knows what he is talking about. You guys realize the summit is over and there is no 'UN EPA"?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    He says we are switching from gas to electric cars? This guy really knows what he is talking about. You guys realize the summit is over and there is no 'UN EPA"?
    Sure and I guess we have an "American" as President also. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Out to lunch alert - it's Dick Morris the sweetheart of Faux News - so it must be true!

This is the guy who is running around the world offering his services "pro bono" to help candidates in other countries win elections. Quite the American!
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Are you trying to say the Rio+20 conference, which took place in June 2012, several days after the OP, is over? Do you mean the UN failed to create a "Global EPA?" Awesome.

Are people not buying electric and hybrid cars? Or are they just not buying them fast enough?
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Out to lunch alert - it's Dick Morris the sweetheart of Faux News - so it must be true!

This is the guy who is running around the world offering his services "pro bono" to help candidates in other countries win elections. Quite the American!
    Shift the subject.
    Ignore the facts.
    Name call.

Yeah, that Dick Morris is really a nasty dude.
    I bet you criticize your mailman.

The UN wants to make US law subservient to UN law. It wants to
    tax Americans without their consent. Obama and several senators
    and appointees are happy to comply, and they can make it happen
    without support from the House or the American public.
    Last edited by Space Racer; 08-02-2012 at 06:37 AM.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Are you trying to say the Rio+20 conference, which took place in June 2012, several days after the OP, is over? Do you mean the UN failed to create a "Global EPA?" Awesome.

Are people not buying electric and hybrid cars? Or are they just not buying them fast enough?
    Your video blogger said we do not need a 'Global EPA' as the 'problem' will be fixed by using electric cars. Are you saying that enough electric cars are being sold to change anything?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Your video blogger said we do not need a 'Global EPA' as the 'problem' will be fixed by using electric cars. Are you saying that enough electric cars are being sold to change anything?
    I'm not saying anything about electric cars. I was talking about your criticism of the blogger, whose main point was that the UN is overstepping its bounds, even though steps are being taken to reduce pollution and people are complying voluntarily.
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    I'm not saying anything about electric cars. I was talking about your criticism of the blogger, whose main point was that the UN is overstepping its bounds, even though steps are being taken to reduce pollution and people are complying voluntarily.
    Sorry, I misunderstood.