+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When it rains it pours

Post Likes
    Two weeks ago my mother passed away at Hospice. Today I have to go back to the Vets and have our dog put down. He has been fixed all we can and its time to let him go. A good friend of mine in the buss. passed away last year. When ever you asked him how he was he would reply MONDAY. He died of a heat attack in the shower on a Monday.
    Be safe not fast. body parts don't grow back

Post Likes
    Sorry to say, I find peoples funerals easier than dogs. I'm sorry to hear that Scott. You can get a new puppy, but I'll bet this one will never be replaced........
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I will miss my doggie terribly when its his time. Sorry about the losses.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by spotts
    Sorry to say, I find peoples funerals easier than dogs. I'm sorry to hear that Scott. You can get a new puppy, but I'll bet this one will never be replaced........
    Same thing with me. We just had to put our 16 yr. old beagle down. Our 2 yr old beagle & 1 yr old lab are trying to take up the slack.
    There's TREACHERY AFOOT!!!

Post Likes
    last year i got divorced had both dogs die and had a house fire. i figure i'm due for some good luck

Post Likes
    Keep the chin up. You'll get through this. In the last few years I have gone through a divorce, had my older brother die, my father die, my mother die and my oldest daughter run away. No matter what happens all we can do is put one foot in front of the other and carry on. Hang in there SE

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear you are getting hit with so much at one time self. I do empathize. We gotta keep on trudging and always understand that there are always others worse off.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear about your losses.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.

Post Likes
    Yeah that's tough but Scott, BUT...ya got a great wife and good kids, you do well and work for yourself, have a nice home and a lot of friends.

Time heals all wounds, especially with the support group you built over the years.
    Take care bud.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    WELL
    That just sucks!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear about your dog.

JUST so happens I`ve got one sheltie left:
    14 wks
    Mom & Dad on site
    Sable
    Male

He`s getting to be a handful.

My wife would probably give you my Bassett Hound........She`ll be back in town Friday.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by spotts
    You're nuts!! The guy's mom died and you are talking about his dog? C'mon.

Same with you other guys on here.

I am deeply sorry about the loss of your mother, I can only imagine how I will feel when it happens to me. Let's give sympathy where he needs it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in