You might be a MotorHead >IF< , It's 2AM and you're in the garage dialing in the map on your PowerCommanderUSB3 [w/Ti Sato cans] rather than getting "tactile" with the resident femmes' Armas Grandes...

Hmm

Huhhhh?
    "FIGHT CRIME: SHOOT BACK"

i was just wondering if anyone else is an addrenanilan junkie when it comes to hotroddding streetbikes.

how fast are those 919s?nice looking bikes,i wanna find a good used zrx1200.......

The 919 is not "fast"-fast, but it's a great hooligan bike. i've got SATO slip-ons and a dyno jet power commander from Dan Kyle at Kyle Racing and when they claim 20% more torque, They MEAN it! [and then some!] I bought the bike because it's v. light for a liter bike, the orig. owner was A.R. to the max, it only had 1948 miles on it, it was dead stock, it was a year old, retail is $8500 or so [new]. I got it 5400 and i'm breaking' laws and havin' FUN!
    Even a hot 600 will spank it in the 1/4, but with a little gear down NOTHING will touch it from stop lite to stop lite, plus it liioks cool...
    It's the old cbr 900rr motor with efi, dirrerent head, smaller cams, cast pistons and a factoryrating of 428LBS.
    with Dans modst dynos at 107RWH which= 70mph wheelies no problmm ...

with a tag like cr500 its no suprise you like 2 wheel power

yeah, i've got 3 cr5's a 93, a 96, and an 01. the 96 and 01 are "street legal" and when i feel frisky i swap the motard wheels on the '01 and behave badly!

i've also got a legal 94 wr250, 98 xr400 a 98 cr250 an'03cr250 and a an xr 660 [kitted] at my brothers house in san clemente. and if anyone thinks i'm FOS, i'll post the pics to prove it!

BTW "armas grandes" means "big guns" im mexican...you can guess the rest

naked bikes are the way to go,much more fun to ride all day with the old lady on back,