Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Carnak
    Originally posted by James 3528
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Yes, I agree. Boyd turned that into a personal attack when he showed up. Shameful.... and he was Mod for a day.
    Awwwww....whats the matter HJ, no balls to take responsibility?
    Just stating the facts. Between you and the Caribbean Cockroach, the thread went south. Maybe you can be MAD again
    James, I believe I made one comment on the second thread that you trashed, the comment was on topic and not inflammatory.

You just seem to have such a stick, you just conceal it in a manner that Teddy Roosevelt never considered more like how J.Edgar Hoover was familiar with.

See if you can dig up some stuff where I trashed this forum, I posted links and it sure was quite an attention getter.

Ask the mods if they had to ask me to stop posting links, if they had to change my signature to remove links, or delete links from my posts after everything settled down.

Hey find some posts on other forums where I am bashing this forum. Quote me here where I was doing anything other than getting Penton's attention. Otherwise stfu.

I was here a long time ago and had a parting of the ways. Your description of me is sort of a mirror of your behaivior elsewhere, sneaking back to a forum, a new name even when your old name was intact, and sandbagging people, because your feelers were hurt you got a time out here.

Quit being such a $hit disturber, the forum is not all about you and your talk radio opinions.

Why do you post to me all the time using Presidents and now Civil Service employees? You made a lot of comments to me yesterday with a lot less saintly statue then you are trying to project now ( yet just as dumb) and you did that for no apparent reason because I never used any of your screen names or address you. You set off that car bomb, live with it.

If your rants were not so stupid and funny I would take more time in explaining what a small insect you are.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Originally posted by Carnak
    Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Yes, I agree. Boyd turned that into a personal attack when he showed up. Shameful.... and he was Mod for a day.
    Awwwww....whats the matter HJ, no balls to take responsibility?
    Just stating the facts. Between you and the Caribbean Cockroach, the thread went south. Maybe you can be MAD again
    James, I believe I made one comment on the second thread that you trashed, the comment was on topic and not inflammatory.

You just seem to have such a stick, you just conceal it in a manner that Teddy Roosevelt never considered more like how J.Edgar Hoover was familiar with.

See if you can dig up some stuff where I trashed this forum, I posted links and it sure was quite an attention getter.

Ask the mods if they had to ask me to stop posting links, if they had to change my signature to remove links, or delete links from my posts after everything settled down.

Hey find some posts on other forums where I am bashing this forum. Quote me here where I was doing anything other than getting Penton's attention. Otherwise stfu.

I was here a long time ago and had a parting of the ways. Your description of me is sort of a mirror of your behaivior elsewhere, sneaking back to a forum, a new name even when your old name was intact, and sandbagging people, because your feelers were hurt you got a time out here.

Quit being such a $hit disturber, the forum is not all about you and your talk radio opinions.

Why do you post to me all the time using Presidents and now Civil Service employees? You made a lot of comments to me yesterday with a lot less saintly statue then you are trying to project now ( yet just as dumb) and you did that for no apparent reason because I never used any of your screen names or address you. You set off that car bomb, live with it.

If your rants were not so stupid and funny I would take more time in explaining what a small insect you are.

They are metaphors, a little over your head. Walk softly but carry a big stick, nah that's not you you yap yap yap with no substance. Shove the stick up your hoop, hey if the shoe fits.

Well my rants have a point where as your strategy in an arguement is much simpler, keep spewing witless crap and hope you get the last shot in before a mod closes it.

Fire away jamie I am done on this one.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Obsession with sticks too!

You were done before this one.

Seems that no matter which plane I get on lately, they all end up in Cuba.

I guess I better learn spanish, huh.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Bare hands is much more gratifying
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

is this thread on-the-brink of closure as well?

you got your first real six string or popped your cherry?

Lets appoint james, King of the universe and move on.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Could that universe exclude FOX news?

If so, where would angry-jimbo get all his material?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast