Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hmm

A professional member (a retired moderator AKA "Lusker") makes a post starting a discussion in order to help Penton receive membership thoughts and views.

Instead of this thread heading in a positive direction so they could get QUALITY feedback from its members... the thread heads towards the sh*tter (with crap that had nothing to do with the original question) and gets deleted.

Next time your boss has a meeting make sure you disrupt the meeting so he doesn't have another one. That way everybody looses.

What a SHAME !!!

P.S. To the members that contributed in a positive manner... Thank You for your time, opinions and support.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Jultzya
    A professional member (a retired moderator AKA "Lusker") makes a post starting a discussion in order to help Penton receive membership thoughts and views.

Instead of this thread heading in a positive direction so they could get QUALITY feedback from its members... the thread heads towards the sh*tter (with crap that had nothing to do with the original question) and gets deleted.

Next time your boss has a meeting make sure you disrupt the meeting so he doesn't have another one. That way everybody looses.

What a SHAME !!!

P.S. To the members that contributed in a positive manner... Thank You for your time, opinions and support.

THE REAL SHAME IS ME COMING BACK IN HERE WHIPPING MY PUD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I LOVE YOUR BODY JULES

Originally posted by cable guy
    THE REAL SHAME IS PENTON ALLOWING AN IDIOT LIKE YOURSELF TO BE A MODERATOR.
    Do you see my name at the top of the page?

I do see "DynoPutz" under your name.

Yes, I agree. Boyd turned that into a personal attack when he showed up. Shameful.... and he was Mod for a day.

Wow two of your threads shut down in the same day.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

what happened to the "redneck cooking" thread?
    I Graduated! Now what?

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yes, I agree. Boyd turned that into a personal attack when he showed up. Shameful.... and he was Mod for a day.
    Awwwww....whats the matter HJ, no balls to take responsibility?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

hummmmm.... guess I missed it or it went right over my head.

Originally posted by dec
    DITTO!
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.” –Albert Einstein

“Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”-Vernon Law

Originally posted by mrbillpro
    Originally posted by DEC
    DITTO!
    My please help thread went south and was no longer valid due to off topic discussions by others you see above. I deleted it but I appreciate all the help before it went another direction.

Balls... I.E. "off topic" Steel gonads and other undesirables.

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Just stating the facts. Between you and the Caribbean Cockroach, the thread went south. Maybe you can be MAD again

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Just stating the facts. Between you and the Caribbean Cockroach, the thread went south. Maybe you can be MAD again
    James, I believe I made one comment on the second thread that you trashed, the comment was on topic and not inflammatory.

You just seem to have such a stick, you just conceal it in a manner that Teddy Roosevelt never considered more like how J.Edgar Hoover was familiar with.

See if you can dig up some stuff where I trashed this forum, I posted links and it sure was quite an attention getter.

Ask the mods if they had to ask me to stop posting links, if they had to change my signature to remove links, or delete links from my posts after everything settled down.

Hey find some posts on other forums where I am bashing this forum. Quote me here where I was doing anything other than getting Penton's attention. Otherwise stfu.

I was here a long time ago and had a parting of the ways. Your description of me is sort of a mirror of your behaivior elsewhere, sneaking back to a forum, a new name even when your old name was intact, and sandbagging people, because your feelers were hurt you got a time out here.

Quit being such a $hit disturber, the forum is not all about you and your talk radio opinions.

The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast