Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dave, I get e-mails sometimes and as recently as yesterday from members where the thing that you say you hate to do is done by managment here. It is in the open and it is along the same lines as I stated above and it wasn't kidding. I don't have the luxury of referencing a specific thread I want to because it was taken down and in reality it doesn't matter because I have no reason to lie about it.

It bothers me you implying that I am harassing you or this site. What you see as tiring as a moderator is one thing. What the forum sees is another. Some members will disagree with me and that is all well and good and some will agree.

Just yesterday Arpa and I were debating a subject like adults. I thanked him for his reply and told him I respected him and his view. I don't have the luxury of referencing that thread either because it also was taken down.

I don't blame that action because frankly one of the select members that launches innuendos and insults at me and others decided to vent on me. I don't see you or the Mod's that rush to get aboard on threads like this making post about that or when they do it to anyone else. What is done with them is that they are made moderator for a day. What I do is take the heat and stay in the kitchen and frankly I think you enjoy seeing the lap dogs go after me a tad bit.

I will say this as I said to Arpa. I appreciate the work you do here. You are one of the best assets the forum has. But if you think someone exercising their opinion here as others do with out personal insults is "ball busting and harassment" then perhaps we should all move to Cuba. But for some time now the moderating here has been like walking though a mine field and the conduct of some of the moderators has shown that I am not lying.

I don't care to get the last word like you imply is my only reason for breathing. I welcome your reply. Were not in Cuba.

Too bad we aren't in Cuba... a good cigar would be nice from time to time.

I have come to your aid by doing the following. I say nothing because you have the "gift of gab" and can handle yourself although some of your conversations do have a tendency to drift a bit or use dark humor that others do not agree with.

You have followers here and so do I. There will never be a battle of followers between you and I because they are mostly the same people and for that you have to respect them. I will not go that far because it is childish to do so and solves nothing. I would simply walk away.

You may feel the love by the Mods and that is no secret by or to anyone. There is no doubt that when in a conversation you eventually wind up busting their balls over some things that they have no control over. They are big boys but refrain from replying how they really feel because of their relationship with the site.

It's too bad that you and I go at as we do. I have had work relations like this where everyone is for the same thing but go about it in different ways which is taken as a disturbance.

Me? I take things too personal and too literal but that is my make up and being way too old to change my ways just say nothing.

One thing I do know for sure. This thread is off topic and will not go as far as my other thread for help.

I appreciate your comments about assets and am glad that you and I have air'd out the laundry so to speak. Neither the Mods or I are here to bust balls, just to help keep things in order.

Got to run... money to be made.

Gitty Up

I love you man!

But your lap dog Boyd is a dick!

Originally posted by James 3528
    I love you man!

End one battle and start another.

Do you always need someone to kick?

"section 8" had a kick to it

"personality disorder"? yuck!

Originally posted by Jultzya
    I love you man!

End one battle and start another.

Do you always need someone to kick?

Sometimes. Where were you on this? Eh?

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=110250

Thank you for pointing out the dualism on this forum that I asserted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism

Where were you on this? Eh?

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=110250
    What's your point... or do you have one?

My point is that you are on his other knee I guess. Maybe you just read the threads with the pictures in them.

Talk about turd stirring....geezz

My point is...
    ...I have nothing else to complain about.

That's better.

And they lived happily ever after

That was handled very well, I think.

Originally posted by wolfdog
    I have personally witnessed Fat Eddy get himself ejected from three different forums, after repeated warnings.

He does not respect any man's rules.

You could go to King Eddy's court and be his jester.
    I knew you and James missed Eddy most of all. Admit it you and James miss having fun arguing with Eddy. (He's been brushing up on the NEC and said he's got a few things to discuss with you.)

I kind of was partially at fault for getting Eddy ejected from Tony's site too. Once again over a silly game that we were just having fun with.

Whether any one admits it or not most people were amused by Eddy one way or another. I really think Eddy's problem is a lot of people don't like all the attention Eddy gets.

The real problem is Eddy and then there is the fact you keep bringing up Eddy.

This is not good and could cause you to have a complex that we can't help you with called "bootis-itis"... hummmmm

Take 2 aspirin and don't call me in the morning..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast