Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    If you really want to test the Pentons new servers I say let Fat Eddy back in.
    Between Eddy's 30 posts an hour and everybody else whining and arguing with Eddy it should really stress test the new servers.
    Eddy promises to semi behave. You know you all really miss him.

Originally posted by rsmith46
    If you really want to test the Pentons new servers I say let Fat Eddy back in.
    Between Eddy's 30 posts an hour and everybody else whining and arguing with Eddy it should really stress test the new servers.
    Eddy promises to semi behave. You know you all really miss him.
    rs:
    My question to you is why do you want this guy back in here so bad?

Hummmmm .... no not really

Thats like saying I miss flame wars, someone egging something on and constant bickering. I like it better now as compared to those days. That was nuts

[Edited by dec on 07-16-2006 at 10:20 PM]

Originally posted by arpa
    Eddy's his long lost lover?

I actually Like Eddie he stirred the pot - got all your blood boiling, Also I think there was a lot of stiring behind the scenes that eddie copped the blame for.
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Originally posted by Jultzya
    Originally posted by arpa
    Eddy's his long lost lover?
    No but certain promises have been made.

Actually I find Eddy entertaining and isn't that why were all here? Also I feel kind of bad that I had a hand in getting him booted by bidding for him in the MOD for a day auction, and egging him on. It was just a game to benefit the site.
    He never got a 3 day suspension like everybody else, he got the death chair.
    And what would King Aurthur's court have been without a jester?

Originally posted by rsmith46
    No but certain promises have been made.
    I'd watch who you put your trust in...

Also I feel kind of bad that I had a hand in getting him booted
    Not true, Eddy got banned for being himself and breaking the site rules that he agreed to each time he signed back up. Or did you forget he had several membership names?

He never got a 3 day suspension like everybody else, he got the death chair.
    He got at least three chances to make things right under various handles (not including the ones that lasted for a few minutes or hours). He screwed himself each and every time.

He has nobody to blame but himself.

I have personally witnessed Fat Eddy get himself ejected from three different forums, after repeated warnings.

He does not respect any man's rules.

You could go to King Eddy's court and be his jester.

My thoughts is that management should let this stuff play out with the members or get rid of it. Something about that story of what happens when you wrestle with a pig.

At this point I would see a Fat Eddy post made as poor judgement by the member or nothing but with the intent to stir $hit and appropriately let the offender know he was tightening a vice on his own nuts, off the forum.

I agree with Wolfee.

Well my thoughts are

I too agree with Wolfee

The rest of your post is you telling us again how to do our jobs.

I, for one, would appreciate it if you would stop. It has something to do with stirring the pot and being a pain.

Thank you for your cooperation.

You're way too emotional, Dave.

I am only looking out for you.

There is a diffrence between moderating and moderating by saying stuff that is along the lines of:

"What ya say guys we build a bond fire and burn this guy?"

Or "Leave mother *****er and don't come back"

Then having 18 other moderators agree with you.

James,

I was being factious with rsmith. He knows and I know he is not FE.

Emotional? Guilty. I get that way sometimes when members continue to kick the site and its administration.

I don't care for your innuendos or harassment. If you want to help then please keep your comments constructive and help. The mods here know what to do and do a good job of directing the site. Don't you agree? I have seen you agree with that and say so.

What I am pointing to is you busting our balls every chance you get in the same breath. It gets tiring to listen to it over and over.

We also understand that you have emotions about this site and don't want to see it harmed. So, help us don't kick us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast