Question

Anyone heard of or have any experience / feedback about this permafrost treatment for HVAC?? Thanks !

http://www.permafrostonline.com/products/

Sounds like snake oil to me. If it worked, everyone would be using it.

do you use Opera much?
    In situations where the "Wand" button is emboldened, is the "Log in" button also present? (text labels must be enabled)

if you have both buttons, then whaffo you keep that superfluous, redundant, real-estate-consuming "Wand"? * * * * *
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

[Edited by lk on 09-06-2006 at 03:33 PM]

yea and all the mfrs would be using it instead of spending millions developing new coil, compressor & metering device technology to boost SEER! We could have small, super efficient units that didn't cost a bundle!

Originally posted by 95-lightning
    Anyone heard of or have any experience / feedback about this permafrost treatment for HVAC?? Thanks !

http://www.permafrostonline.com/products/

This is Turtle.

I have still not got over those NO prong spark plugs that was suppose to get me 5 more miles to the gallion back in 1970 with my 1966 Gallixie 500 car. i was getting 15 miles to the gallion and i bought a set of 8 to put in my 289 engine and run them till i totalled it out and still got no more that 15 miles to the gallion.

No Prong Spark plugs Hummmmmm, Perma Frost line stuff Hummmmmmm.

TURTLE

No Prong Spark plugs Hummmmmm, Perma Frost line stuff Hummmmmmm.
    Surface gap (no prong) spark plugs were used as original equipment by a number of vehicle/engine manufacturers.

As far as PermaFrost, there are similar products (SubZero & PolarFreeze) for automotive A/C (R134a) and they do work.