Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You PU**IES!!!

115 degrees all weekend as I was on call!

The shingle rooftops are close to 200 degrees. Which will melt your shoes, burn your a$$ or your knee if you put it there.
    We have to take the hose up first thing and soak the rooftop around the units to make it barable for more than 5 minutes!

Not to be mean -- but it's 65F here in Anchorage. And the salmon are running thick. uh oh -- someone's bringing an Alaskan Brewery Pale ale with mmy name on it. Gotta go.

"Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone."

Thomas Carlyle, 1795-1881, Philosopher and Author

Originally posted by the editor
    Not to be mean -- but it's 65F here in Anchorage. And the salmon are running thick. uh oh -- someone's bringing an Alaskan Brewery Pale ale with mmy name on it. Gotta go.

That's o.k.. At least I can fish without looking over my shoulder so my a$$ doesn't get ate up by a polar bear.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Originally posted by dougfamous
    You guys have time to mow lawns and b*tch? I've been working seven straight days and see another seven straight coming up with this heat.

Home? That's where I go to eat and crap in between calls.

Don't mix them up...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2’.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

It was in the low 90's but expect to be in the mid 80's the rest of the week.
    I love summer

Originally posted by PaysonHVAC
    You PU**IES!!!

The shingle rooftops are close to 200 degrees. Which will melt your shoes, burn your a$$ or your knee if you put it there.
    We have to take the hose up first thing and soak the rooftop around the units to make it barable for more than 5 minutes!

Yes, but isn't that a DRY heat out there? ROFLMAO! A few years ago, I had to go to Phoenix for a class... Well, it was about 106 that day, and it was freaking HOT. Dry heat my rear!

I think they start sprouting cactus spines after living there a few years.

Smelled a foul odor coming from the attic yesterday. It was Satan, dead from a heat stroke. Poor bastid.

Originally posted by kgouker
    Originally posted by PaysonHVAC
    You PU**IES!!!

Yes, but isn't that a DRY heat out there? ROFLMAO! A few years ago, I had to go to Phoenix for a class... Well, it was about 106 that day, and it was freaking HOT. Dry heat my rear!
    Hey isn't that 115 degrees and 9.5% Relative Humidity. That's cheating. That's dry heat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12